I think there is a troll eating threads......

Kaytee

PF Deity
Apr 9, 2007
Texas
umm.... not unless you like them after they were used for two years of nursing! lol
No seriously what posts do you think are missing?

jrrsmom

PF Fiend
Nov 10, 2007
Well...since you asked.

Posts come up missing, threads completely gone...things like that. Unless I am totally in a zone from lack of sleep I could have sworn there was a thread started by Fooser yesterday and now it's gone.

Kaytee

PF Deity
Apr 9, 2007
Texas
not sure, but I have not seen any deleted threads. Are you sure it just didn't get moved to an appropriate area?

Kaytee

PF Deity
Apr 9, 2007
Texas
I just went through most of the forums and I see none deleted. He started the birthday one I saw

jrrsmom

PF Fiend
Nov 10, 2007
It very well may have. I was just asking cause I do know some posts are deleted or edited. However you want to look at it. I just wondered. No biggie.

Kaytee

PF Deity
Apr 9, 2007
Texas
no prob. If you need a run down of things that are not tolerated.
Nude/vulgar pictures
crude, rude, or just plain mean statements made about others on this site
vulgar language
are just a few reasons to delete or edit a post. People (not you in particular) need to rememebr that this is a parenting forum, not a chit chat at the local brothel. Nothing wrong with good fun but some of us have children that are sitting on our laps when some of these images pop up. This site shuld be pg-13 for the most part

jrrsmom

PF Fiend
Nov 10, 2007
It's not just his thread I was talking about. There was a few more that I can't remember exactly.

I was just wondering what the criteria is for a edited/deleted post. It's no biggie. You can close this thread. I will stick to randomness. lol

jtee

Banned
Jun 24, 2007
jrrsmom, I am not aware of any posts that were deleted today, but in the past Fooser has had many of his posts edit\deleted for attacking or baiting others in ways he has been asked many times to stop by all the moderators.

It is possible you might be asking about this thread: http://www.parentingforums.org/f2/what-isnt-acceptable-4628.html[/URL] This thread was move to General. There people can add their comments, but are expected to post meanful\thoughtful comments; it is no longer open for random chat.

This thread needs to be moderated, so if there is not a moderator on-line to monitor it, the thread maybe unavailable for posting (hidden or closed).

BTW, I created this thread using Fooser's Post. I was the one intersted in the feedback, that's why I created it.

musicmom

PF Visionary
Dec 4, 2007
;) Now I deleted what I just wrote and no one will ever know what I just told you. hahaha

jrrsmom

PF Fiend
Nov 10, 2007
Honey I have ovaries. I am crazy. And any woman that says she isn't...well...she's in denial. :p