I think we need a new thread......

Mindy

PF Addict
Feb 20, 2008
QC, Canada
Woot! Going to make up some kind of game as I go along here...

Ok # 1 Did your parents ever tell you a name they almost named you (boy or girl name they had also chosen) but didn't, and if so what is it? LOL, I was supposed to be Eliza Hannah! Thank God! I think I got off pretty easy with Mindy Lee even though I still don't like it much at all!

Favorite Alcoholic Drink? Coconut rum and pineapple juice[/COLOR]

Dog

What's yer astrologic sign? Pisces[/COLOR]

New Zealand

Nikita

PF Fanatic
Jun 10, 2008
London, ON
Did your parents ever tell you a name they almost named you (boy or girl name they had also chosen) but didn't, and if so what is it? They had a different name for me if I was a boy, but I have no idea what it was supposed to be.

Favorite Alcoholic Drink? Wine[/COLOR]

What's yer chinese astrologic sign?[/COLOR] Dragon

What's yer astrologic sign? Leo

[/COLOR] I love Canada and would only live somewhere else if forced. But if that's the case then England.

1dayatatime

PF Addict
Oct 3, 2007
AZ
Ok # 1 Did your parents ever tell you a name they almost named you (boy or girl name they had also chosen) but didn't, and if so what is it? Mom did but I totally dont remember what it was. My bro was supposed to be Sara.

Favorite Alcoholic Drink? Coor Light in a can[/COLOR]

No idea

What's yer astrologic sign? Scorpio[/COLOR]

Mindy

PF Addict
Feb 20, 2008
QC, Canada
OMG that's the man for me! :D BTW haven't had a drink in 8 days. LOL doesn't sound like very long, but I drink 2 beers EVERYDAY. So that needs to stop!

HappyMomma

PF Addict
Mar 7, 2008
Wylie, TX
Ok # 1 Did your parents ever tell you a name they almost named you (boy or girl name they had also chosen) but didn't, and if so what is it?
Steve

Favorite Alcoholic Drink? [/COLOR]
Wine or on occasion Absolute Vodka Martini (extra dirty)

Boar

What's yer astrologic sign? [/COLOR]
Capricorn / Sagittarius

I dunno... Australia?

Trina

PF Addict
Jun 10, 2007
CT
Ok # 1 Did your parents ever tell you a name they almost named you (boy or girl name they had also chosen) but didn't, and if so what is it?
Tanya

Wine

Rabbit

Libra

Canada[/B]
[/COLOR]

Music-dad

PF Addict
Apr 22, 2008
Right here. Right now.
Don't know

Favorite Alcoholic Drink? Corona, with a lemon wedge[/COLOR]

A Goat (possibly drinking a Corona)

What's yer astrologic sign? Aries[/COLOR]

If you could live in another country, which one would it be?
we rock!

(no desire to leave)

Claire64

PF Fanatic
Mar 10, 2008

I was going to be Ian James if I was a boy, but my parents ended up naming my younger brothers Ian and James. I know they considered Andrea and Jane, but they agreed on Claire Eileen.

Favorite Alcoholic Drink? I haven't been drinking much lately, but probably strawberry Bacardi Breezers. [/COLOR]

I don't know.

What's yer astrologic sign? Aquarius.[/COLOR]

England or Ireland.[/COLOR]

1dayatatime

PF Addict
Oct 3, 2007
AZ
Am I the only one that turely loves America? I can't imagine living anywhere else. Maybe my ignorance is my bliss. Tomrrows the Fourth of July for Gods sake. Jeesh. lol

1dayatatime

PF Addict
Oct 3, 2007
AZ
In the USA you dont HAVE to do anything. If you wait long enough someone else will do it for you. Plus no one will actually KILL you if you dont do it.

meow_173

PF Addict
Jan 3, 2008
Hamilton, Ontario
1 Did your parents ever tell you a name they almost named you (boy or girl name they had also chosen) but didn't, and if so what is it? BRIDEY
Favorite Alcoholic Drink? Coors Light, Ammoretto and Diet Pepsi[/COLOR]

Rat?

What's yer astrologic sign? Capricorn[/COLOR]

Scotland

.:Kalli Rae:.

PF Fiend
Apr 18, 2008
Rapid City SD
1 Did your parents ever tell you a name they almost named you (boy or girl name they had also chosen) but didn't, and if so what is it? I don't know for sure

Favorite Alcoholic Drink? Coke and HotDamn[/COLOR]

Rooster

What's yer astrologic sign? Leo[/COLOR]

I don't know, I love the USA but I would love to travel all over the world.

Teresa

PF Fiend
Feb 2, 2007
Ohio
Did your parents ever tell you a name they almost named you (boy or girl name they had also chosen) but didn't, and if so what is it?
Oh gosh yes...my mother wanted to name me Parthena and call me Par...thankfully my father was totally against it!! LOL

Favorite Alcoholic Drink? White Russian

What's yer chinese astrologic sign? Ram

What's yer astrologic sign? Cancer

If you could live in another country, which one would it be? Germany

fractured

Jul 4, 2008
Did your parents ever tell you a name they almost named you (boy or girl name they had also chosen) but didn't, and if so what is it?
Yes, and when I got the opportunity I changed my name to it.

Favorite Alcoholic Drink? I don't beer or heavy liquor, but I occasionally drink wine. [/COLOR]

I'm a rabbit.

What's your astrological sign? Virgo.[/COLOR]

Switzerland.[/COLOR]

Amber

PF Addict
Feb 8, 2008
Knoxville, TN
Yep - Joshua Malcolm

Favorite Alcoholic Drink? [/COLOR]
I don't drink anymore, but when I did, it was tequilla, Jack Daniels or Bud Light

The sheep.

What's your astrological sign?[/COLOR]
Sagittarius

If you could live in another country, which one would it be?
No clue, really.

Amber

PF Addict
Feb 8, 2008
Knoxville, TN
1dayatatime said:
Am I the only one that turely loves America? I can't imagine living anywhere else. Maybe my ignorance is my bliss. Tomrrows the Fourth of July for Gods sake. Jeesh. lol

For the most part, I love America. I love being able to do (mainly) as I please and not have to worry about my head being cut off or anything like that. However, I'm not pleased with the way things are being handled in the US right now. But we'll save that for after the 4th of July. :p