If you gave birth RIGHT NOW...

Xero

PF Deity
Mar 20, 2008
PA
(or if your wife gave birth right now, for the guys)

I know, this is random. But fun! I stole this from another board lol.

Basically, here is the question. If you randomly had a baby right now, tonight, without having known about it (no you don't have to justify why you wouldn't have one, I don't care if you're fixed or not having sex let's just pretend lol), and you had to name it right away (yes I know technically you don't have to, but again pretend) what would you name it? I want to hear one for a boy and one for a girl. First and middle.

Mine are -

Boy: Rowan Floyd

Girl: Ariana Michelle

Last edited:

Xero

PF Deity
Mar 20, 2008
PA
Nice names!! Fo7 Lyric is a really cute middle name. Jeremy I wish I was familiar with the pronunciations of yours! They're Welsh names, right? Would you call them by those names or something like what you call your other kids?

Jeremy+3

PF Addict
Apr 18, 2009
Nottinghamshire
Xero said:
Nice names!! Fo7 Lyric is a really cute middle name. Jeremy I wish I was familiar with the pronunciations of yours! They're Welsh names, right? Would you call them by those names or something like what you call your other kids?
They would have an unofficial english name to use when we aren't in wales, it would still be using the name line, but I don't know what it is without looking.

Emyr is pronounced Em-Ear, Huw is pronounced Hugh. Ffion is just Fee-on.

mom2many

Super Moderator
Jul 3, 2008
melba, Idaho
Do you know how long it took to come up with Kailyns name? A name we picked off of my favorite TV show at the time or the fact that I let Megan giver her a middle name.

Boy~ ummmm......Jacob Edward
Girl~ Bella Esme

LMBO!

NancyM

PF Addict
Jul 2, 2010
New York
Good names everyone...Oh darn I heard a great name the other day in the mall and now I can't remember it lol

Girl: Jemma Ray

Boy: Jaxson Chase (maybe)

Yes, I watch The Son's on Anarchy! lol

Xero

PF Deity
Mar 20, 2008
PA
MomoJA said:
Boy: Pascal Francis

Girl: Pascalle Frances
Those are nice names! Names I never thought of. :)

Jeremy+3 said:
They would have an unofficial english name to use when we aren't in wales, it would still be using the name line, but I don't know what it is without looking.

Emyr is pronounced Em-Ear, Huw is pronounced Hugh. Ffion is just Fee-on.
I like Emyr actually. I know a girl with a son named Fionn pronounced like that.

mom2many said:
Do you know how long it took to come up with Kailyns name? A name we picked off of my favorite TV show at the time or the fact that I let Megan giver her a middle name.

Boy~ ummmm......Jacob Edward
Girl~ Bella Esme

LMBO!
LMAO!! LOL!!! LOL!! OMG!!! You are a nerd M2M. <3

NancyM said:
Good names everyone...Oh darn I heard a great name the other day in the mall and now I can't remember it lol

Girl: Jemma Ray

Boy: Jaxson Chase (maybe)

Yes, I watch The Son's on Anarchy! lol
I really like both of those names! I thought of Jax when I was pregnant. :)

DFWRusty

PF Regular
Nov 21, 2011
TX
I kind of have an advantage since I'm expecting we've been thinking of names!

Boy- Wesley Russell Wxxxxx

Wesley is the name of one of my best friends that was killed in '09. He was a good christian kid, a stong person, and a great friend. I would be honored to name my son after him.
Russell is my middle name as well as my father, and his father and his father. Meaning this would be a 5th gen Russell. ;)

Girl- Rylie May Wxxxxxx

No thought into it at all really.....lolz....

IADad

Super Moderator
Feb 23, 2009
Iowa
Boy - Alexander Charles
Girl - Allison Marie

(that's the girl name we never got to use...:-( )

Xero

PF Deity
Mar 20, 2008
PA
I love all the names!! IADad, Ariana Michelle was the girl name we never got to use LOL. I feel your pain. :p

Stepmom2be

PF Regular
Nov 29, 2011
My boyfriend and I talk about our unconceived child all the time!

For a girl we like Mikayla something. We want the middle name to be one syllable but we can't come up with one. My bf is a hippie at heart so it would probably be Rain or Rae or something.

For a boy, we had a hard time coming up with a boys name, but we both like the name Brendan Paul. my dad's name is Paul, and bf's dad's name was paul as well. (He passed away when bf was 14.) And O's middle name is Paul already lol.

I also like the names:

Declan
Lucas

Haylie
Taylor

And he likes the name Serenity for a girl (told you, hippie.)

And he was looking at his Element tee shirt the other day and decided that would be a good boys name. And I told him if we named our son Element, he'd get beat up on the playground. :p