Ilo is eating food now...

stjohnjulie

PF Addict
Aug 9, 2010
St. John, VI
We started giving Ilo rice cereal over a week ago now and have also introduced green beans, carrots, and pumpkin. Here are some pictures of the green bean and carrot introductions!

Xero

PF Deity
Mar 20, 2008
PA
LOL!! What a ham!!! He makes the cutest little faces! I just want to pinch those cute little cheeks! haha

On a seperate note, I can't believe how big he's getting, why do babies have to grow up so fast?? I'm afraid to have this baby, because I know he's going to start growing up right away! lol

IADad

Super Moderator
Feb 23, 2009
Iowa
Wow, it seems like just the other day you were posting he's here. This year is seriously going by too fast, walking, talking potty training, before you know it you'll be sending off to his first day of school.

stjohnjulie

PF Addict
Aug 9, 2010
St. John, VI
It was pretty funny :D He kept trying them though...so I just kept giving him some with the camera ready. I do have a little evil streak. He loves the carrots and pumpkin. And I am pretty sure he will eventually love green beans too...but not quite yet. Luca would eat them all day long as a snack when he was little. I used to buy the organic green beans in a can and just give him the whole thing. He was a MONSTER eater and he never had any pudge on him.

Yup, getting big fast. It's truly incredible to watch. I mean, just five months ago he was a tiny little thing that couldn't stay awake for more than a half hour. Now he is charming the entire island. His hair all fell out and grew back. Now he is teething. The time just flew by. I'm a little sad that he is growing up, but every day there is something new and that part is very very cool and exciting!

He has a new laugh that I will try to get on video. He knows that it cracks mom and dad up and he does it to get our attention.

He is quite the charmer too. He comes to work with me and we work in an office...but... we run around town a lot too and he loves loves that part! I have almost become completely invisible. I am just the carrier of the baby :) The other day, dad was walking around town with him and I was walking around on my own. Someone said, "Where's Ilo?!?" I said, "YOU CAN SEE ME???? I thought I was invisible."

Xero

PF Deity
Mar 20, 2008
PA
lol!! Eli wasn't a big fan of green beans either when I was trying veggies on him. He's still not much for them, but will eat a few if they are with dinner which I appreciate. He liked peas though which I don't understand, I guess they are a little sweeter haha.