I'm back...

Antoinette

PF Addict
Mar 2, 2010
Australia
So I know I have been away for a while so many of the members here will not even remember me but I am back and will hopefully stay on board this time haha. I have had a lot going on with my life over the last year but most is good.

Update:
All three of My children are doing great :) Felix is now 6 years old and has stsrted year 1 at school. Alegra is 4 and currently in kindergarden but is looking forward to starting preschool next year and Mikaela is 20 months old and doing very well. I will try to dig out some photos to upload into the comments so you can all see how big they are now :)

Tim and I are in the process of building a house together and should have the keys in the next 12 weeks or so which is very exciting because as of right now Felix and Alegra are living primarily with their father and his wife. Along with her two older boys Nicolas and Jaiven. So we are hoping that when we have the house built the children will come to stay with us more :)

Antoinette

PF Addict
Mar 2, 2010
Australia
this is Felix and Alegra with their big step brothers on their way to school

Alegra sleeping with dolly :)

Felix's new haircut (given by a very inexperienced daddy)

Mikaela with her great granny at the park

Mikaela at the water park

Mikaela is all smiles :)

Antoinette

PF Addict
Mar 2, 2010
Australia
And yeah it's crazy how much they have grown. I was reading some of my old posts from when I first joined the forums and I was still pregnant with Alegra back then and now she is 4 and Mikaela is nearly 2... Time flies lol