In and Out the next few weeks...

Dadu2004

PF Visionary
May 16, 2008
Cleveland, OH
Hey guys -

I'm going to be in and out for the next few weeks. We're trying to close on a home (just signed the purchase agreement a couple days ago), and it's just taking up all of my time. We're now at the point of collecting all the info for the loan. If you've ever done this, you feel my pain.

I'm usually on during the daytime, but that's hard too because I'm at work. So, I'll try to be around as best I can, but it's going to be spotty until this house thing gets done and over with. Wish me luck because I'll need it!

Steve

Xero

PF Deity
Mar 20, 2008
PA
Okay don't worry we've got you covered. :) Congratulations on the house, that sounds really wonderful. Take your time and don't get stressed, don't worry about us. Once you get all moved in I bet you'll be so happy. You deserve it.

Dadu2004

PF Visionary
May 16, 2008
Cleveland, OH
Well thank you. We're excited but stressed hardcore. It's consuming SOOOO much of my time...it's why I've missed a few things around here that I wouldn't normally miss, like that troll and that chick that reposted her link after I removed it.

Xero

PF Deity
Mar 20, 2008
PA
Well who goes back to check on a link they removed? lol I don't think that was your fault, I had a feeling she snuck it back in there. And don't worry about the troll, nobody is up at that hour but me HAHA you would have gotten it when you signed in if I was able to sleep right now. But I can't, so I'm here taking up your shift. lol

IADad

Super Moderator
Feb 23, 2009
Iowa
congrats on the house, and yes loan stuff can be a pain, I think especcially since lending is a little tighter these days. We tried for a refi a couple weeks ago and couldn't do it because of increased equity requirements and a tougher appraisal.

I should be around a bit more, feels like the work schedule is letting up a little (although that could explode at any time too.)