Incogneato's Album...

IADad

Super Moderator
Feb 23, 2009
Iowa
Wow, what a cutie. Thanks for sharing. I think all kids do the same poses. It's funny I thnk we have the exact same pictures (just with different kids, obviously) He's a really long slender guy isn't he? Both of ours were such "chunks"

Thanks for sharing.

Incogneato

PF Fanatic
Feb 9, 2011
Yeah, he's growing like a weed. He puts on lots of weight, but then grows a bit in length again, so it evens out. He sort of goes from "Oh look, he's getting a bit of a gut from eating so much", to "Oh, his stomach flattened back out, he must be a bit longer"

Xero

PF Deity
Mar 20, 2008
PA
Awww he's soooo cute!! :) He looks really good! Eli was sort of chunky too (he had a chubby face and round belly lol) but Tyler is just like Ian, he keeps getting longer even though he's gaining weight he stays looking scrawny haha. I'll have to post some new pics of him.

stjohnjulie

PF Addict
Aug 9, 2010
St. John, VI
Aww! He's so cute!! I can't tell from the pictures, what color are his eyes? I especially like the picture with the bottle. It's so neat to see them smile with their eyes.

Incogneato

PF Fanatic
Feb 9, 2011
It's hard to tell as they have changed color since he was born. They started blue, then turned brown, now they are more hazel colored.