Introduction...

BradT

Mar 4, 2012
Louisville, KY
Hi,
I'm Brad and I'm a single father of a 6yo daughter, Sophie. I'm British and I've been living in Kentucky for about 6 years.
- Brad

IADad

Super Moderator
Feb 23, 2009
Iowa
Hi Brad - Welcome!

I'm Ray, married dad to two boys 10 and 5, in Iowa. Quite a few great dads and moms here, hope you like the place. Look forward to seeing you post and getting to know you.

How do you like living in the states? I'd think it'd be a big culture shift.

Xero

PF Deity
Mar 20, 2008
PA
Welcome to the forum, Brad. :) I have two boys, ages 4 and 9 months. We live in Pennsylvania (along with my husband). Hope you enjoy posting here!

Father_0f_7

PF Addict
Aug 19, 2008
F.I., Florida
Hey Brad. My name is Christian. My wife and I have 7 children. 3 daughters: Megan 24, Cassie 17, Kaitlyn 11. and 4 boys: Dylan 20, Dane 19, Jon 16, and Billy 11.

We have a son-in-law named Trey and two grand-children: March 3, and Hayleigh 15 months.

Most of us live in Florida. Although Dane currently lives in Maryland while he is in college.

BradT

Mar 4, 2012
Louisville, KY
IADad said:
Hi Brad - Welcome!

I'm Ray, married dad to two boys 10 and 5, in Iowa. Quite a few great dads and moms here, hope you like the place. Look forward to seeing you post and getting to know you.

How do you like living in the states? I'd think it'd be a big culture shift.
Well yes, mostly the weather is warmer and holidays etc are a bigger deal over here ;) Cost of living is better! I like it!