Invalid Threads...

akmom

PF Fiend
May 22, 2012
United States
What is with all the invalid threads? It looks like there are new ones in the "Hot Topics" box to the left every single day, but when you click them, they're invalid. Is there something inappropriate about these threads, causing them to be deleted, or is this a glitch?

I'm kind of doubtful that Parenting Forums is being inundated with spam threads, given how inactive it has been lately. But there's a lot of advice threads that seem to be getting ignored because the "Hot Topics" box get crowded by invalid threads.

mom2many

Super Moderator
Jul 3, 2008
melba, Idaho
I'm not sure. I see some that say moderated and have been wondering. I'll go to admins and see whats up. I'd wondered cause I seem to be the only one commenting on them. I wonder if they are the same thing?

cybele

PF Addict
Feb 27, 2012
Australia
At the moment I have two in the "hot topics" box that I can't see on the actual forum, "teenage dating boundaries[/URL]" but yeah, I've noticed a few of them this past week or so.

mom2many

Super Moderator
Jul 3, 2008
melba, Idaho
Sorry. I have go in an approve the post before they can be viewed. I've been busy so I haven't been able to do it everyday.

I think I'm the last mod still around lol

Antoinette

PF Addict
Mar 2, 2010
Australia
It's very sad that no one seems to be on board anymore :( I try to keep online on this forum but when nothing new is posted there is nothing to check really :(