it's only 10 more days........

mom2many

Super Moderator
Jul 3, 2008
melba, Idaho
I came on today to check on you!

10 days wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am Jelous (can someone help me spell that word :) ) I am 21 weeks and dying for this to end!

fallon

Super Moderator
Jul 19, 2007
Michigan
Dadu2004 said:
Wuss, I expect you to be back online within 2 hours of delivery. :)
haha, I wish...I don't think they give me a computer in the hospital room though :p

Mom2many...I hope it goes by fast for you. This pregnancy flew by for me but I just feel very ready to be done :yes:

IADad

Super Moderator
Feb 23, 2009
Iowa
in this and so many other respects, it is nice to be a man, and we're all very very sorry you are going through this.....here let me eRub your feet.

I know you're ready for the pregnancy to be over, just thinkg of that little bundle of joy coming to meet you soon....

Oh, and Mom2....it's jealous, you just forgot the "a"....much closer than if you'd forgotten the "L" or something.....

Xero

PF Deity
Mar 20, 2008
PA
I can't wait Fallon! :D I hope it all goes well for you. You better bring a digital camera, I expect pics IMMEDIATELY!! :p

IADad

Super Moderator
Feb 23, 2009
Iowa
Xero said:
I can't wait Fallon! :D I hope it all goes well for you. You better bring a digital camera, I expect pics IMMEDIATELY!! :p
how about after that first toweling off...? I mean there's immediately and then there's immediately...LOL!

fallon

Super Moderator
Jul 19, 2007
Michigan
I'm going to do my best to make sure Hubby updates everyone as soon as he's able to...since I will be in the hospital for about 4 days it may be a minute before everyone gets pics but maybe he'll do it for me sooner. If anyone has a facebook I'll be able to update mine right away from my phone, (myspace too) so feel free to send me an add request. If nothing else I'll be emailing Dadu with the important stats as soon as I'm feeling up to typing on my phone...LOL

mom2many

Super Moderator
Jul 3, 2008
melba, Idaho
IADad said:
Oh, and Mom2....it's jealous, you just forgot the "a"....much closer than if you'd forgotten the "L" or something.....

Thank-you, my spell xhexk wouldn't show me...I just figured I was way off :) .

Four days in the hospital :eek: . I was screaming let me out when they kept Aiden for 2 days. I could have went home but not him and I wasn't leaving my baby...but I was going crazy! I am very excited for you and can't wait for those pic's!

fallon

Super Moderator
Jul 19, 2007
Michigan
mom2many said:
Thank-you, my spell xhexk wouldn't show me...I just figured I was way off :) .

Four days in the hospital :eek: . I was screaming let me out when they kept Aiden for 2 days. I could have went home but not him and I wasn't leaving my baby...but I was going crazy! I am very excited for you and can't wait for those pic's!
yeah, I have to have a c-section but I'm going to start bugging them to let me go home asap...we'll see how that works out for me :)

IADad

Super Moderator
Feb 23, 2009
Iowa
fallon said:
yeah, I have to have a c-section but I'm going to start bugging them to let me go home asap...we'll see how that works out for me :)
are you crazy? We LOVED the 3 days in the hospital, baby close by but a nursery to take baby to when you need to sleep, it was like being royalty, then you have to go home and do it all yourself.....

16th ave.

PF Addict
Jan 4, 2009
East Texas
if the dad is sneaky and really quick about it he could get a pic. of baby as she is being delivered.
just sayin....:jiggy:

fallon

Super Moderator
Jul 19, 2007
Michigan
IADad said:
are you crazy? We LOVED the 3 days in the hospital, baby close by but a nursery to take baby to when you need to sleep, it was like being royalty, then you have to go home and do it all yourself.....
I didn't want to go home at all with my first...LOL. I was willing to stay as long as they'd keep me. With Logan I wouldn't have left if I could because he was in the NICU for a couple days but I was ready to leave as soon as he was release. This time I just feel like I want to be here with my kids and my husband so we can get started on our new lives :)

BTW...I went to see my OB yesterday and he said he's be suprised if I make it until friday, we'll see though :cool:

mom2many

Super Moderator
Jul 3, 2008
melba, Idaho
Friday sounds a heck of a closer then the number of days does!

I am still jealous though...Cole turned 8 today...any chance of it happening to day :) :) :).

fallon

Super Moderator
Jul 19, 2007
Michigan
Awwww....happy birthday Cole!!!!

today is my SIL's birthday too...I was thinking tomorrow would be a cool birthday to have. It would make for some great parties