Jaigg...

IADad

Super Moderator
Feb 23, 2009
Iowa
I felt like banning the guy - he posts a website in the Gaming Websites thread , that doesn't have any games on it and just happens to match the website on his profile. Deleted the thread and sent him a PM asking his to read and abide by the rules and that I was cutting him slack assuming he MAY want to be a participating member and not ban him.

IADad

Super Moderator
Feb 23, 2009
Iowa
okay my finger's on the ban button....maybe I'm just being dense...

this is the PM he sent me in response to my warning and I feel like banning him just for being an ass to me, but I'm trying to only use my powers for good not evil....

"I did Read the rules and there are games on that site.....5 to be exact.....while it maybe my site I just made it so I could put my little ones on the comp and feel they were only going to see safe things.... The games work and are healthy food oriented games......wasn't spam
http://www.thepenny-pinchingparent.c....php?page=6055[/URL]...look harder next time"

now, maybe I'm being dense, but all I see are links to 5 basic board games (predominately not childrens games, I mean come on Backgammon, the game of princes, is really not a kids game) and lots of ads and widgets. Frankly, I'm not interested in clicking on any of them for fear where they might really lead. I see nothing that's fun and food oriented...can anyone give me a reason NOT to ban him?

Xero

PF Deity
Mar 20, 2008
PA
IADad, ban them. I already banned this person once under another user name. They posted the exact same link, only in a different forum and with different text to support it. Sticking it in a different place doesn't make it not spam. Especially after I already banned them for that. :/

IADad

Super Moderator
Feb 23, 2009
Iowa
thanks - that kind of made my day (and to think, I didn't get you guys anything...)