jtee...

fallon

Super Moderator
Jul 19, 2007
Michigan
I undeleted fooser post...He wasn't baiting her at all. Yulia does actually live in a place like that and fooser actually does find it interesting...anyways I wasn't trying to go over your head and I totally understand why you would have thought he was being a jerk (he usually is) but in this case he actually meant what he was saying :)

jtee

Banned
Jun 24, 2007
http://parentingforums.org/showpost.php?p=29292&postcount=28[/URL]

I came really close to deleting this one and other references to it. I didn't because it was in General Chat and it didn't cause the thread get off track as it so often does. Musicmom is way out there and it doesn't take much to set her off.

fallon

Super Moderator
Jul 19, 2007
Michigan
what are you trying to do with this new user name?...if there was a plan in place there I guess I could understand but just trolling under a different name isn't very professional. I really hope you had a good reason for that but really I think it was stepping over the line. Lissa didn't really do anything to deserve to be treated that way at all

jtee

Banned
Jun 24, 2007
Fallon, I had posted a PM to you in this thread, that is what I meant by opps.

jtee

Banned
Jun 24, 2007
I understand how the "OPPS" might be perceived without clarification so that is my fault for not thinking it through.