Just got back from the weekend at the in-laws...

AmyBelle

PF Fiend
Apr 20, 2008
Australia
Our traditional "go up to the country to see John's family the weekend before Christmas and watch Amy tear her hair out"

BAHHHHH.

MIL dosent like me by the way, she thinks John could have done much better. But she thinks that about her other son's wife aswell, no one is good enough for her boys.

MIL quote of the weekend, "Oh, dont worry about doing the dishes Amy, I want them done properly"

Because I cant wash a plate, because clearly im a dunce.

Oh lord, and the Christmas presents, oh god the Christmas presents. I try to teach my kids to be grateful for what they get, but did they need a 5 kilo tin, with spongebob pattern on it full of coloured popcorn? No, I do not believe that they did. (Oh and for the conversaion of that, 5 kilos is over 10 pounds) that plus the wizz fizz stocking, the yupi gummy stocking, the chocolate stocking and a deck of playing cards.
Thats just Bek (seriously, lollies and a deck of cards, what the?)

Lily got some art and craft supplies. Lily is one years old. The box says "for ages 5+" so im guessing Bek will use that. After she's eaten a tonne of lollies and played poker.

Oh and my loving mother in law bought me a weightloss book. Isnt that nice? Im not on a diet or trying to loose weight, but thats just lovely. This will go alongside the slimfast gift basket that she bought me 2 years ago.

And John got a $200 gift voucher, which was nice, only the store is only in Bendigo and not where we live so we had to go and spend it before we left.

*sigh*

Good to be home.