Just realised i dont know much about some of you guys...

adoptive dad

Banned
Jun 26, 2013
Winchester UK
kay so I know that I'm new here but ii thought id ask a bit more about some of the people on here so here's some questions:

1) name: whatever you want to say

2) kids names and ages:

3) location and birth place if different

4) age (if you want):

5) occupation

6) what are your hobbies?

7) four interesting facts

So Me:

I'm Kyle,
Aged 30
Have three kids Caitlyn aged 7, Mathew aged 4 and Tyger aged 2
I was born in Wales the second of four kids and later moved to Winchester in South England
I run my own business providing Artistic projects for kids including the use of art music and drama for therapy
Hobbies: painting walking and cooking
Three interesting facts: am a christian am the much older brother to an 11 year old and have 2 degrees one in comercial music production and a dual degree in Fine Art and Performance Art.

Xero

PF Deity
Mar 20, 2008
PA
1) My name is Raia

2) I have two sons 5.5 (turns 6 September 1st), and 2

3) I live in Pennsylvania (USA), and I was born in Florida (USA).

4) I'm 26 years old.

5) I'm a SAHM

6) My hobbies are cooking, baking, reading, drawing, freelance tattooing, spending time with my family, taking pictures of my kids, playing video games, watching anime, surfing the web haha.

7) I'm the oldest of 6, 3 of us were adopted, 1 is my mom's biologically, and 2 are our dad's biologically, the youngest is only 13 - we also had many foster children come and go. I could read when I was four (and eventually skipped the 2nd grade), but I didn't walk until I was almost 18 months haha. I'm an atheist. I once had cat scratch fever. lol

:)

Last edited:

TabascoNatalie

PF Addict
Jun 1, 2009
England and somewhere else
1) I am Natalia
2) my sons are Marvin Luke (9), and William Roy (4)
3) I live in the southwest of England, though I come from Lithuania
4) I am 32
5)i work in a furniture store
6) my hobbies are volunteering for various community projects, travel, cooking foreign foods
7) interesting facts - I have two big dogs; myfelf i'm left-wing activist and my husband is ultra-right; i'm a christian myself; I collect beer bottle caps :D

adoptive dad

Banned
Jun 26, 2013
Winchester UK
Great to find out more about you
Also I realised I did mine in the wrong order and only put three facts so here's my other - I was born in the town of Pontardawe and when I go to see relatives they all say I have a posh southern accent

pwsowner

PF Enthusiast
May 15, 2013
Ontario, Canada
I'm quite new here too, so might as well tell a bit about myself.

1) name: Mike

2) kids names and ages: none of my own, but a few that I wish were mine :D

3) location and birth place if different: Ontario, Canada

4) age (if you want): almost 50

5) occupation: currently doing home renovations - planning to get out of it and start a day care business this fall

6) what are your hobbies? Internet, photography, electronics

7) four interesting facts
- I'm a born-again Christian
- I had brain surgery back in '83 (had petit mal epilepsy until after the surgery - started a couple years earlier after a bad migraine)
- Was engaged in 1987, but she found another man. Too bad. They were divorced a year later.
- I own a 15 passenger van. (seats for 11) Hard on gas, but lots of room for reno tools and supplies, and for passengers when needed.

cybele

PF Addict
Feb 27, 2012
Australia
My name is Cybele, or Belle, I go by both

My kids names and ages are on the side under my name, but:
Anindita (19), Azriel (15), Sundance (13), Luaxanna (11) and Sasha (5), we are heading into the birthday half of the year though, so ages will be changing at a rapid pace. All my kids have birthdays in the second half of the year.
I also have one extra who lives with us, my eldest's fiancé Violet (20).

Lived in Melbourne, Australia all my life. Grew up in the city and moved to the mountains.

Somewhere in my early 40's ;)

Bridal florist

Reading, gardening, used to go hiking a fair bit but haven't really had the time for it recently.

1. We have four cats currently, but in the 21 years we have been married my husband and I have owned a total of 37 animals
2. I have had dreadlocks since the early 90's, I don't think I will ever get rid of them
3. I used to be a seamstress, I hated it but I can whip up any item of clothing/costume in no time at all as a result
4. I have a metal rod in my right leg from a car accident in the mid-90's

singledad

PF Addict
Oct 26, 2009
South Africa
1) I am Gary

2) My daughter is Stephanie a.k.a. SteffI

3) I’m from South Africa :)

4) I’m am 41 :eek:

5) I’m a Java Developer/Software architect (that’s computer programmer in plain Enghlish)

6) Hobbies... Pottering in the garden, running, writing and I’m a nature lover/animal lover/bunny hugger.

7) Interesting facts:
-I’m a twin.
-I have 5 tattoos. All of them cover scars, and all of them have a strong symbolic link to the scars they cover.
-I’ve nearly died – 8 times!
-I've run 90km (56mi) in under 9 hours - twice!

adoptive dad

Banned
Jun 26, 2013
Winchester UK
Great to meet you guys a metal rod? 4 cats? Wow I think we'll stick with two cats and a dog. Mind you cats are quite independent but our two are still little kittens.

mom2many

Super Moderator
Jul 3, 2008
melba, Idaho
I'm Jennifer.

I have 8, their names and ages are on the left, to lazy to write it all out lol

I live in Idaho (USA), but am originally from California.

I'm 41.

I'm a SAHM.

Hobbies are taking pictures and reading.

Some fact's, not sure they are interesting. I have 3 dogs, 2 of whom would prefer to kill each other. I played the Viola in high school and made it into he LA Junior philharmonic, surgery stopped that one from happening though. I have a 4 inch scar on my right shoulder from a hemangioma that had to be removed.

adoptive dad

Banned
Jun 26, 2013
Winchester UK
Tell you what I'll train Mathew into a marathon runner then he can do it on my behalf - I will have put the effort into coaching him. Lazy I know but hey.

M2M nice to get to know you better. Fern my wife is a bit of a keen photographer herself, what sort of thing do you like to photograph?

IADad

Super Moderator
Feb 23, 2009
Iowa
My name is Ray, 50 yo
I'm married and have 2 boys 11 and 6.
I was born and live in Iowa (USA) - despite leaving I came back, go figure
I work as a project manager at and IT company
and I have a degree in Music performance (French Horn) but now play the tenor horn in a brass band, I'm a neophyte football (soccer) fan (I'm an American Football fan too - Go Pack Go) after my kids took it up.

stjohnjulie

PF Addict
Aug 9, 2010
St. John, VI
My name is Julie and I have two boys, age 12 and 2.5. I was born in Ohio, but didn't live there long. Grew up in the Midwest USA, but have lived on St. John, the smallest of the US Virgin Islands, for the last 14 years. I own a designer jewelry store. I don't really have any hobbies :) No time.... but I used to like to sew. And I love to go fishing. Now my free time is usually spent reading since it kind of decompresses me and takes my mind off of everyday worries. As far as interesting facts... hmm... when I was 12 I rode my bike pretty much the entire length of the lower peninsula of Michigan (from ST. Joseph to Mackinaw Island). My store was voted the best designer retailer jewelry store in the United States by those in the industry. I almost always have a piece of gum in my mouth because I grind my teeth and this is the only thing that I have found to stop it. I am also really shy.

M2M.... re-post that picture you posted quite some time ago that you took of, I think Kailyn?, where you said "that is me in her eyes" Do you remember that picture? I love that picture!

Maser

PF Regular
Sep 25, 2010
CA
1) Name is Jason

2) Ryan (15) Andreas "Andy" (7) Jason Jr. (2) *note Ryan is my little brother who I'm legal guardian over so don't freak out if you're doing the math I didn't become a dad at age 9 :D*

3) Conceived in Mexico, but born and raised in CA

4) 23

5) Warehouse/Yard Worker

6) Dirtbiking, small game/varmint hunting, shooting, fishing, chemistry, Mega Man games

7) Maser is not only my screen name but also my real life nickname I've had since I was 5.

I'm a huge fan of classic rock, but I never got into The Beatles.

Shot my first gun when I was only 3 and my first machine gun when I was only 7.

I'm really not living here on Earth. I'm currently posting this from my home planet of Saturn. Little cold here and the helium environment makes for interesting sounding conversations. :laugh:

skmom

PF Regular
Jun 25, 2009
Name: Elle

Kid's names and ages: Sam Bennett and Kai (Kiko) Elliott, 2 year old identical twin boys

Location and birth place: I was born on Long Island, NY. I met my husband while in school in Boston and followed him back to California. We currently live in Laguna Beach.

Occupation: I was a lawyer before the boys were born. I'm lucky to have my husband earn enough for me to stay home with the babies but I would eventually like to work again full time. I hate to feel useless so I do part-time consulting with my old law firm when needed and I take freelance painting jobs.

What are your hobbies? I love to paint, nature and portraits mostly. Recently, it's been many family portraits for neighbors and friends. My husband and I are avid hikers and rock climbers. I enjoy reading and anything outdoors.

Four interesting facts:
1) When my husband was a teenager his was both a semi-professional surfer and skateboarder. He still does both frequently and is excited to teach the boys.
2) I am a vocal supporter of environmental conservation in my area and my husband and I are passionate about protecting the beaches and oceans.
3) I never wanted to get married or have kids but I can't imagine my life without them.
4) I want to move back to the east coast after the boys are grown. I miss New York.

JakeW

PF Enthusiast
Apr 21, 2013
Alright-o, I'll give this a go.

1. Name is Jake Willingham and I'm currently separated
2. I have a son named Connor who is now 100% fully potty trained thank god for that. He turns 3 in August.
3.Born and raised in good old So Cal.
4. I'm 21.
5. I Own a business: J.W AC/Heating and air
6. My hobbies are Mt biking and surfboarding and I hope to try snowboarding this year.

7. (4)interesting facts
1.My son can pee for almost three minutes straight... Just wanted to share that cause its highly unusual and interesting haha
2.I graduated high school a year earlier, sort of regret it now believe it or not.
3.I have an indoor swimming pool called an "Endless Pool" that is simply amazing. You might have seen the commercials for it.
4. I have a vertebrate fossil, and apparently it is illegal that I have it in my possession.