Kids names...

FooserX

PF Addict
Jul 11, 2007
Denver
<r><FONT font="Arial"><s></s>Last week, my wife and I were making Valentine cards for my son to take to pre-school. The school provided us with a list of kid’s names that were in Bradley’s class.<e></e></FONT><br/>
<FONT font="Arial"><s></s> <e></e></FONT><br/>
<FONT font="Arial"><s></s>What was funny was that out of the 15 or so names…I could only correctly guess the gender on about 5 of them! Crazy! Like…I had to seriously go down the list one by one and ask my son if “River” was a boy or a girl….or Morgan, or Darcy, etc.<e></e></FONT><br/>
<FONT font="Arial"><s></s> <e></e></FONT><br/>
<FONT font="Arial"><s></s>Is that the fad now? To name a kid some name so unique that people can’t even tell if it’s a boy or a girl?<e></e></FONT></r>

Amber

PF Addict
Feb 8, 2008
Knoxville, TN
<r><QUOTE author="FooserX;29395"><s></s>Is that the fad now? To name a kid some name so unique that people can’t even tell if it’s a boy or a girl?<e></e></FONT><e>[/quote]</e></QUOTE>
<br/>
That, or something totally unpronouncable.</r>

1dayatatime

PF Addict
Oct 3, 2007
AZ
FooserX said:
Or unspellable!

This one person here at work spells her name Meaghann

Just spell it Megan like everyone else!!!
So Foos are you a MIke, Mark, Scott, something completely boring and just like everyone else?

Dont be a hater. :p

FooserX

PF Addict
Jul 11, 2007
Denver
1dayatatime said:
So Foos are you a MIke, Mark, Scott, something completely boring and just like everyone else?

Dont be a hater. :p

Well I'm 32, so I was born before this whole trendy unique thing came along.

I'm a Scott.

What are you?

1dayatatime

PF Addict
Oct 3, 2007
AZ
Also before the trendy name thing.....Michele but you'll notice I only have one L. I'm tricky like that.

FooserX

PF Addict
Jul 11, 2007
Denver
1dayatatime said:
Also before the trendy name thing.....Michele but you'll notice I only have one L. I'm tricky like that.

Michele is a pretty name. :)

Tali...that doesn't sound like a girl to you, Evil???

1dayatatime

PF Addict
Oct 3, 2007
AZ
O BTW Michele is my middle name I have a completly jacked up old lady family first name. I only know two other people with the same name. Mom and great grandma. It gets butchered ALLLLLL the time.

Lissa

PF Visionary
Sep 12, 2007
I wanted to name Oliver either Finn or George.

If he was a girl, Fiona or Alice.

FooserX

PF Addict
Jul 11, 2007
Denver
1dayatatime said:
O BTW Michele is my middle name I have a completly jacked up old lady family first name. I only know two other people with the same name. Mom and great grandma. It gets butchered ALLLLLL the time.

Well???

Spit it out!

1dayatatime

PF Addict
Oct 3, 2007
AZ
<U>la</U>- like la la la <U>va</U>-rhymes with day <U>da</U>-like duh

i've heard it actually means washing in spanish go guess Foos.