Kids names...

Kaytee

PF Deity
Apr 9, 2007
Texas
well Nichole is kinda unique... most do not have the H in it. Umm... my name is Kaytee so I am phonetic. lol
We decided when I was 3 months preg. that we would name the baby either Nicholas or NIchole for my brother. Now the second kid, that may take us starting now to decide on a name

Trina

PF Addict
Jun 10, 2007
CT
Foos, love the kitty avatar! :)

Yes, there are some odd names out there. Many could go either way gender wise.

fallon

Super Moderator
Jul 19, 2007
Michigan
my name is pretty crazy...I hated it as a kid but now it doesn't bother me. Debra Lyn has a very old fashion name but we named her after my ex's mother who passed away when he was a kid. I wasn't a fan of the name but I went with it out of repect for him (funny now cause I have no respect for him) Now I could imagine her with any other name

fallon

Super Moderator
Jul 19, 2007
Michigan
I'm pretty sure my ex calls me the bitch...or maybe something worse. Ryan usually calls me Love.
why wouldn't they call me Fallon??? That's my name lol
most of my family calls me Courtney or Courts

Trina

PF Addict
Jun 10, 2007
CT
I think I got the most normal name out of my parent's three kids. My brother is "Tab" after the 50s actor - Tab Hunter. My sister is "Jandy".

rein001

PF Regular
Feb 20, 2008
Texas
LOL. This is funny post, all of them. I have the same troubles now with my daughter's classmates. Some are just outrageously named ;) I really can't say much. My daughter's name is Georgia.

Ray Ferrer
www.ferrerbooks.com

Freezer

Banned
Dec 6, 2007
I am waiting for the day when some couple who's met online to decide to name their new baby "HiFromLA"

pp1

Feb 14, 2008
Athens, AL.
my little girl's name is HarLee. most people think it's a boy's name and that it should be spelled "harley" but i wanted to be different. and NO, in no way is it supposed to be related to the motorcycle. lol. my mom's name is honey and mine is jessica...so i wanted to give HarLee something not so simple like mine. the capital L in it is for "Lee" which is her father's middle name and my middle name. mine is LeAnn though...so it all kind of ties together. i'm a fan of 'different' names, just not those that you can't pronounce. lol

rein001

PF Regular
Feb 20, 2008
Texas
LOL. There are so many names now that make it difficult for us that work with groups of children. We have a diverse group of children we work with and most names I cannot pronounce. I combat this by having the kids introduce themselves in case I am given a list to read names from..LOL

Ray Ferrer
Children's Book Author
www.ferrerbooks.com

Teresa

PF Fiend
Feb 2, 2007
Ohio
People always want to put an H in my name, to spell it Theresa. I used to have a cute sig tag that had my name on is as "Teresa without the H" LOL.

My son is Brian Alan, and my girls are Samantha Adrienne and Amylia Marie. Brian's name comes from the middle names of his father and grandfather. Adrienne's is a compromise name...I wanted to name her Adrienne Elizabeth, and her dad wanted to name her Samantha Josephine. Amy's father and grandfather are named George Amyl, and I wanted to name her after them, but I don't care for the femnine forms of George like Georgia, Georgette, Georgina, etc. So I added an IA to their middle name for her first name, and we pronounce it like Amelia.
If I had another one, the name would be either Jacob Alexander or Rebecca Anne.
We have a Siamese cat, so I wanted her to have an Oriental name. Her name is Keiko (kay-ko), which means "blessing" in Japanese.

CJ's mom

PF Enthusiast
Jan 7, 2008
Connecticut
Mine is Kimberly...quite easy. Prefer Kim though :) As for the children...simple also...Mychaela (Mi-kay-la), Jordan, Daniel and Christopher.

CJ's mom

PF Enthusiast
Jan 7, 2008
Connecticut
Oh ok, I really don't know too many "real' names on here and cant put names with faces since I am not "allowed" to access the photo album until more post have been delivered!! LOL!

musicmom

PF Visionary
Dec 4, 2007
I'm Sha', I'm about 4'6" I weigh close to 260, I have blond short hair and blue eyes. I love to wear Hawaiin shirts and flip flops. I always wear my fanny pack like Hulk Hogan because he's my hero.