Kiss at lips...

c0193241

Nov 30, 2007
Indiana
8 years old daugters talked about others "kiss at lips" at school. Supprised, but want to keep the communication channel open. Any suggestions? Appreciate.

AnKsMommy

PF Fanatic
Dec 17, 2007
Japan
You could say what my parents always told me..."just because others do it doesn't mean you have too"

Explain that kissing on lips is something you do when your older.

Teresa

PF Fiend
Feb 2, 2007
Ohio
The above suggestion is a good one. I would also contact the teacher and make sure the school is aware that this behavior is occuring.

musicmom

PF Visionary
Dec 4, 2007
I asked my son, he's almost eight and he said kids don't talk about that, that he's heard of. I love messin with him. I said "oh but you will" and he said "I think I'll have to pass" and I said "ohhhhhh you are so going to think they are hot!" lol He's such a trip. I love my son.

Good Wolf

PF Addict
Mar 11, 2008
TX
Tell her about the germs involved and how it is not fun being sick. If that doesn't work just go with boys have cooties'.

Good Wolf

PF Addict
Mar 11, 2008
TX
daddyofone said:
I would go with
"Kissing makes babies, you don't want a baby yet do you?":D

-HEHEHEHEH
LOL.

I believed that getting naked and dancing made babies for years. I never could figure out how the stork came into the picture.

HappyMomma

PF Addict
Mar 7, 2008
Wylie, TX
Just last night my daughter told me that kissing boys is yucky! Except the one time she kissed her boyfriend... she is four. :swoon:

Teresa

PF Fiend
Feb 2, 2007
Ohio
daddyofone said:
I would go with
"Kissing makes babies, you don't want a baby yet do you?":D

-HEHEHEHEH
By the time mine were 8, they already knew where babies came from, so that wouldn't have worked in our house. I wouldn't have lied to them about it, anyhow.