ladies!...

Lissa

PF Visionary
Sep 12, 2007
I just need some assurance. lol I do NOT want another child. I missed a pill earlier this month and was drunk on Saturday night.

Lissa

PF Visionary
Sep 12, 2007
Saturday would be 3 days before my scheduled period. It's due tomorrow. But I'm not having any "signs". Just being paranoid.

Lissa

PF Visionary
Sep 12, 2007
I know it's very unlikely, but I remember on Friday visible signs of ovulation. Sorry TMI. That's what made me freak a little.

HappyMomma

PF Addict
Mar 7, 2008
Wylie, TX
Here's what I found:

If you miss 1 "active" (white) pill: <LIST type="decimal">

1. <LI>
  2. Take it as soon as you remember. Take the next pill at your regular time. This means you take 2 pills in one day.</LI>
    <LI>
  3. You do not have to use a back-up method of birth control if you have sex.</LI>
</LIST>Missed Pill

Lissa

PF Visionary
Sep 12, 2007
I know I was supposed to take the next pill but by the time I figured out that I missed one it was already too late.

1dayatatime

PF Addict
Oct 3, 2007
AZ
I statred the pill at 16 and I missed a ton of pills. I always followed the direction like Happy Mom posted. Never an issue. I also paid attention to the rythmn methond too while on the pill. Here's hoping for a happy period.

Kaytee

PF Deity
Apr 9, 2007
Texas
I can't take the pill, they make me sick. THen they put me on the mini pill after I had Nichole (breastfeeding) and it is so finisky. You hav eto take it on the dot every day or it is not effective. Not worth it to me.
Would you be mid cycle when you might of had sex?

Lissa

PF Visionary
Sep 12, 2007
Kaytee said:
I can't take the pill, they make me sick. THen they put me on the mini pill after I had Nichole (breastfeeding) and it is so finisky. You hav eto take it on the dot every day or it is not effective. Not worth it to me.
Would you be mid cycle when you might of had sex?
No, it was 3-4 days before my period.

musicmom

PF Visionary
Dec 4, 2007
Lissa, there are conception sites you can go onto and put in the date of your last menstral period and it will show you your fertilization dates. If you had sex on those dates then it's a good possibility. There is a very small window that you can get pg in. One pill shouldn't mess you up. Call your dr and get the "day after" pill.