</I>
</SIZE>

<FONT font="Georgia"><SIZE size="125"><I>favorite book? The Bible
</I>
</SIZE>

<FONT font="Georgia"><SIZE size="125"><I>favorie song? My Heart Will Go On
</I>
</SIZE>

<FONT font="Georgia"><SIZE size="125"><I>married or single? Married ... 31 years this year
</I>
</SIZE>

<FONT font="Georgia"><SIZE size="125"><I>do you want more kiddos ? Only Grandkids thank you very much
</I>
</SIZE>

<FONT font="Georgia"><SIZE size="125"><I>Hobbies? Postcards, teddy bears, key chains { collect all of these }
</I>
</SIZE>

<FONT font="Georgia"><SIZE size="125"><I>favorite piece of clothing? Black breast cancer hoodie
</I>
</SIZE>

<FONT font="Georgia"><SIZE size="125"><I>favorite food? L - O - B - S - T - E - R { from Maine }
</I>
</SIZE>

<FONT font="Georgia"><SIZE size="125"><I>least fav food? Lima Beans
</I>
</SIZE>

<FONT font="Georgia"><SIZE size="125"><I>what did you want to be when you grew up? :wideeyed:
</I>
</SIZE>

<FONT font="Georgia"><SIZE size="125"><I>most embarrassing moment? When I slid in the mud the day that my now husband ... then boyfriend asked me to marry him !!!
</I>
</SIZE>

<FONT font="Georgia"><SIZE size="125"><I>happiest moment? The day my daughter was born :cute:
</I>
</SIZE>

<FONT font="Georgia"><SIZE size="125"><I>coffee or tea? both ... tea during the week &amp; coffee on the weekends
</I>
</SIZE>

<FONT font="Georgia"><SIZE size="125"><I>pop or soda...lol? Not that much any more trying to cut back
</I>
</SIZE>

<FONT font="Georgia"><SIZE size="125"><I>favorite color? Depends on the mood I am in at the time

favorite quote? Tomorrow is another day ... Scarlett O'Hara
</I>
</SIZE>

<FONT font="Georgia"><SIZE size="125"><I>hair color? Salt &amp; Pepper ... more salt then pepper
</I>
</SIZE>

<FONT font="Georgia"><SIZE size="125"><I>eye color? Brown
</I>
</SIZE>

<FONT font="Georgia"><SIZE size="125"><I>nickname? Babe
</I>
</SIZE>

<I>where would you be if you could be anywhere? :confused: :confused: :confused:</I></SIZE>[/FONT]