lissa...

Kaytee

PF Deity
Apr 9, 2007
Texas
My final bad rep goes to you. Stop thinkingking you are better than everybody else. Be wishes with your now empty forum. Allowing pedophiles on a parenting forum is unacceptable. Continue in your banishment of honest members.
lol my bad rep from her today. I hope she does not come back but I do think she needs a permanent ban if she does come back

jtee

Banned
Jun 24, 2007
Too late Kaytee, I already banned her earlier today. She is bashing PF over at Just Us Parents - A Very Friendly Parenting Forum!. It is one thing to leave, but we can't have active member bashing the ParentingForums.org in other forums. She has the right to her feelings/opinions, but we don't have allow her to be a member if she bashes the forum elsewhere.

BTW, Fooser is there, and he already up to speed screwing with people and the moderators. The moderators are trying to figure out what is going on there, because it is a small forum (smaller than this one), and this influx of new members is their biggest reg day ever.

jtee

Banned
Jun 24, 2007
The comments I left for Lissa to see were "Account under review. May lift ban after mods have a further discussion"

jtee

Banned
Jun 24, 2007
We'll let things settle down over the next few days and see what happens.

I took a closer look at that forum and it is nicely setup and has features this forum does not. But <U>this</U> forum is much more flexible in what we allow our members to do, even with our recent posting of guidelines, we are still very flexible in giving parents leeway to be themselves. That forum appears serious about ejecting people who don't fall into line pretty damn quickly. I just can't imagine Lissa's &amp; Fooser's crap will be given much freedom there, but that's their problem (thankfully), not ours. I guess what I am saying, the grass may appear greener over there, but once hands start getting slapped, the grass won't look very green anymore and we shall see them resurfacing here.

Rules/Community Guidelines (effective July 26, 2007) - Just Us Parents - A Very Friendly Parenting Forum!

Kaytee

PF Deity
Apr 9, 2007
Texas
I don't know why they didn't just go to an all out forum that allows anything. Maybe that can;t hang with there own type

jtee

Banned
Jun 24, 2007
Kaytee said:
I don't know why they didn't just go to an all out forum that allows anything. Maybe that can;t hang with there own type

I'll give you my take on it Kaytee. Except for Fooser, who could handle himself in pretty much any bash &amp; trash forum, most of these parents are SAHMs (talking about our trouble makers). They want a forum where can express themselves as they see fit, be curd, insulting, foul laungauge, screw with each other, etc, etc. When I say "each other", I mean other SAHMs. They don't want to go into a forum with a bunch of guys asking "<I>Hey, who did you fuck last night? Did you get it up the ass</I>". So while a few SAHMs want to say and do whatever they please without us interfering, they want the protection that a parentining forum provides. Lissa is a good example, she wants to screw with people, but she totally freaks out if she thinks a child molester is roaming the forum; no way could she handle an unrestricted forum (no rules).

Anyway, that's my take... :)

Kaytee

PF Deity
Apr 9, 2007
Texas
there are parenting sites like that though. I have been to one. I can't remember the exact name but it was cafemom I think. Its a no hold bars say what you want kinda mommy place. So.... they shoul dhave went to a place like that

jtee

Banned
Jun 24, 2007
I didn't know there was. I just basically assumed parenting forums had similar rules/expectations. Based on experience of recent months, it makes sense that such WWF smack down forums exists for SAHMs.