Little update...

bssage

Super Moderator
Oct 20, 2008
Iowa
Insurance is taken care of with the medicare wavier. Went to the pre op exam today to have her teeth filled while she is knocked out. Appointment is the 8th.

She continues to have strep "downstairs" and also went to MD for that today. Prescribed some cream and recommended that we also use the blow dryer and Desenex in her nether regions to help keep it dry and limit bacteria. :eek:

All the poop pee and hair sent waiting for results.

A Autism expert is auditing Chloe and her classroom this week. She will meet with DW and myself when she has finished.

She has had a lot of progress socially but at the same time become much more willful.

I know some of you are following so I thought I should update.

Xero

PF Deity
Mar 20, 2008
PA
Thanks for updating bssage, I had been wondering about her. :) I'm glad they are finally covering the way you wanted to get her teeth filled. That is difficult. I'm sorry she has infections a lot, those are really uncomfortable. :( It can also help to wash that area really quick a couple of times a day apart from her regular bath. I hope she feels better.

fallon

Super Moderator
Jul 19, 2007
Michigan
I'm glad to hear her teeth are going to be handled the way you wanted. Poor baby has been through so much :-(

Dadu2004

PF Visionary
May 16, 2008
Cleveland, OH
It's good to see some progress here. I know it's been rough but it looks like we're on the right track. Hang in there pal.