Long Time!...

meow_173

PF Addict
Jan 3, 2008
Hamilton, Ontario
Hey Everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok so UPDATE!

Abbigail Elizabeth was Born June 23rd, 2009! She is now going to be 4 months old on the 23rd, and is a Happy and Healthy Baby!!!!!!!!

[/URL]

[/URL]

[/URL]

[/URL]

[/URL]

[/URL]

IADad

Super Moderator
Feb 23, 2009
Iowa
Wow! Welcome back and Congratulations!!!

She's gorgeous (and now I want one....darn it, why does that happen?)

She's simply adorable and I'm sure you're cherishing every moment with her. Thanks for sharing hope to see you around here.

Xero

PF Deity
Mar 20, 2008
PA
Awwwwwww hi Meow!! She is sooo cute! She looks SO much like Luke! You have such beautiful kids. Thanks so much for checking in with us, its great to hear from you. :)

meow_173

PF Addict
Jan 3, 2008
Hamilton, Ontario
mom2many said:
Welcome back!

She is adorable! How is big brother liking the change?
Hey!!!!!!! He loves her to death. We incorporated him in everything so the transition for him was easy.

How are you!?!??!!? How is your pregnancy or have you already given birth!

mom2many

Super Moderator
Jul 3, 2008
melba, Idaho
meow_173 said:
Hey!!!!!!! He loves her to death. We incorporated him in everything so the transition for him was easy.

How are you!?!??!!? How is your pregnancy or have you already given birth!

That is great that big brother loves his new role! How much did she weigh? and how tall was she? Even as a newborn I wanted to pinch her cheek's;) !

I am still pregnant, not much longer...thank goodness, I am so done and ready, I would evict her now if I could! In a few more weeks I will be pushing the doctor in that direction, she usually is helpfull in that department, hopefully she will be this time.

meow_173

PF Addict
Jan 3, 2008
Hamilton, Ontario
mom2many said:
That is great that big brother loves his new role! How much did she weigh? and how tall was she? Even as a newborn I wanted to pinch her cheek's;) !

I am still pregnant, not much longer...thank goodness, I am so done and ready, I would evict her now if I could! In a few more weeks I will be pushing the doctor in that direction, she usually is helpfull in that department, hopefully she will be this time.
And obviously all the kids know now LOL....how did they take it?? :goofy:

She was 9lbs 1 oz, and i don't know how long she was lol. And i had her via VBAC