Lots of new members!...

Sirk

Your Forum Mom
Apr 1, 2008
Gosh, get rid of the drama and people start flooding in. ;)

Thank you guys so much for being good about welcoming new members!

Kaytee

PF Deity
Apr 9, 2007
Texas
sorry again for not being around, i should be around more now. THings have kinda slowed down, but at the same time drama is about to come to my house! UHG!

Kaytee

PF Deity
Apr 9, 2007
Texas
oh could you please please please!!

long story short here
my best friend (used to be anyways) we met when we were in 9th grade. So friends for 14 years or so....... Anyways she lives about 3 hours from me, her husband is an arse. He is emotionally abusive and she has a 5 month old daughter. Some of this is her own fault since she met the guy on line and decided to marry him after nly actually meeting him a few times. As she lived in the Chicago and him in Texas. So the idiot married him and well who would have thought he would be a bigger idiot then her.
So I have offered my house for her as a place to get herself on her feet without him! So lo and behold my husband is driving ot go pick her up on Tuesday. They will be staying with us indefinately. Here is the kciker. She has no money, no job, no car, no drivers lisence as it is expired.
So we have given her 2 weeks to get a job, how she gets it and how she gets to it is not my concern. I have also told her that if I have to kick her out, well then I will regardless of the fact that she has an infant. I feel bad but my family has to come first!

fallon

Super Moderator
Jul 19, 2007
Michigan
I noticed as well...I'm so glad to see some people rolling back in and things picking up!!!

fallon

Super Moderator
Jul 19, 2007
Michigan
Kaytee said:
oh could you please please please!!

long story short here
my best friend (used to be anyways) we met when we were in 9th grade. So friends for 14 years or so....... Anyways she lives about 3 hours from me, her husband is an arse. He is emotionally abusive and she has a 5 month old daughter. Some of this is her own fault since she met the guy on line and decided to marry him after nly actually meeting him a few times. As she lived in the Chicago and him in Texas. So the idiot married him and well who would have thought he would be a bigger idiot then her.
So I have offered my house for her as a place to get herself on her feet without him! So lo and behold my husband is driving ot go pick her up on Tuesday. They will be staying with us indefinately. Here is the kciker. She has no money, no job, no car, no drivers lisence as it is expired.
So we have given her 2 weeks to get a job, how she gets it and how she gets to it is not my concern. I have also told her that if I have to kick her out, well then I will regardless of the fact that she has an infant. I feel bad but my family has to come first!
holey cow Kaytee you have a lot going on...good luck with all that. Livig with friends is hard

Kaytee

PF Deity
Apr 9, 2007
Texas
yes it is!!!!!!! Tomorrow is the big move and I am so nervous about it! I truly hope she uses this to her advantage and gets herself to gether quickly