Masterbating...

LucidKitty

PF Regular
Feb 25, 2012
cybele said:
I disagree with that, I think were very quick to jump to the sexual meaning.

When babies discover their feet they play with them, are fascinated by them, put them in their mouthes, that dosent mean they have a foot fetish, it just means that they have found their feet.

Same goes for genitals, they have found them, so they play with them, they dont know that in adult world its seen as something else.
Hence why i said obvious they are enjoying it :p.

LucidKitty

PF Regular
Feb 25, 2012
Big your nerve endings down there are totally developed and capable of giving you an orgasm at any age.

BigHeadDad

Feb 26, 2012
Ill take your word for it. For me there are some things that are too dam creepy to Google. :)

BigHeadDad

Feb 26, 2012
Well, I have a penis and an 8 year old son in possession of one as well. So I need not Google either. I was there.
;)

momtoallkids

PF Enthusiast
Feb 20, 2012
agawam,ma
you guys just mad me feel at ease about this. my 16mo does that all the time. everytime you change him he grabs his stuff lol hes not nice about it either. its like hes trying to rip it off lol hes my first baby boy as i met my stepson (10yo) when he was 8. i was worried about him hurting himself. glad to hear its normal lol

Mazz3

Oct 12, 2011
Northwest, CT
My soon to be 3 year old fiddles with his penis whenever it hits the open air and loves to be naked inside. I think he should enjoy the innocent joys of being a child while he can. I feel sorry for kids who are shamed away from self exploration as though there's something sinister behind it.

Enjoy your kids!

melissagrl1982

Oct 9, 2012
Mazz3 said:
My soon to be 3 year old fiddles with his penis whenever it hits the open air and loves to be naked inside. I think he should enjoy the innocent joys of being a child while he can. I feel sorry for kids who are shamed away from self exploration as though there's something sinister behind it.

Enjoy your kids!

Yep, my little ones love to be naked, and fiddle with their parts as well.