miscarriage...

Jordy

PF Fanatic
Apr 12, 2010
Perth, WA
she hasn't spoken much since. she has kind of locked herself in her room. (not literally) she had gotten very attached to the baby. she had even started on names.. she liked Oliver,Oscar,Xavier and Demitri for boys and she liked Alice, Amara, Immaliah, Amelia and Zahra for girls... so it is quite hard on her right now

IADad

Super Moderator
Feb 23, 2009
Iowa
I'm so sorry to hear this.

I know there isn't much you can say to help her right now, she needs to mourn her loss. With time, hopefully you can help her wrok through "everything happens for a reason, and we may not ever be aware of what that reason is." I think that's a concept that many people apply (regardless of religous belief, i.e. God has a plan, it's nature's way, it wasn't in the grand scheme of the universe etc.)

Good luck as you walk with her through this, my thoughts and prayers are with you and her.

Jordy

PF Fanatic
Apr 12, 2010
Perth, WA
we're taking it one day at a time.. she came out of her room to eat dinner as a family last night which is a big deal. she has also been spending a lot of time with Camryn (the youngest of my girls) she says that it makes her feel better because she cant be depressed around someone who has been through so much but is still so happy