Modify Guidelines?...

IADad

Super Moderator
Feb 23, 2009
Iowa
Not sure if any of you other than Bryan read Mizfish's post in the roaming threads thread. She's put in a plug-in that only allows you to start a new thread if you've made 5 posts (with the exception of the intro sub forum.)

So, should we pust something in the rules to denote this? I'm guessing most people come here with a question they want tp post and they may be confused my they can't. Don't get me wrong, I love it, and I think it will cut down on spam, just should we put it in the rules so newbies know (as if anybody reads the rules....)

Dadu2004

PF Visionary
May 16, 2008
Cleveland, OH
Actually, it might not be a bad idea to re-do the rules..they haven't been touched up in a while...and we can slip that in there. Want to take point on that?

IADad

Super Moderator
Feb 23, 2009
Iowa
me and my big "idea getttin'" mouth....

Sure, I'll take a stab, and post them here for comment first....

bssage

Super Moderator
Oct 20, 2008
Iowa
Rule #1 If xero say's she is going to give a massage. Then she has to give a massage.

I think most of the potential misuses are covered.

If the rules are lacking it's about surveys and informational stuff. How rep works, min post counts, I have noticed a couple of things at other places that I thought we could add I cant remember them now.

Also I dont think Roaming thread is a free service. Sanjay or someone is paying for it. It might be nice for everyone to thank them when they have time.

Xero

PF Deity
Mar 20, 2008
PA
lmao

That sounds good. I have been thinking that the rules have needed touched up for a while. One main thing I think that may need added in there is the student survey thing. Even if they are probably disreguarding the rules anyway, at least its still there so there are no misunderstandings.