Mom of 2 Tweens joining the discussions...

patiencepie

Feb 21, 2011
Northern CA
I have a son 13 and daughter 10 and have questions. I have read some posts and I am glad I am not alone. The "teen" stuff is beginning to come up in our lives and I want to have every resource to make good choices. Glad to be here!

IADad

Super Moderator
Feb 23, 2009
Iowa
welcome, glad to have you here. I'm Ray, dad to two boys 8 and 4. Look forward to getting to know you.

stjohnjulie

PF Addict
Aug 9, 2010
St. John, VI
Welcome! My name is Julie and I have two sons, 9.5 years and 2.5 months. Looking forward to getting to know you better. Hope you enjoy posting!

melinda2323

Feb 7, 2011
Teens can be an uphill battle, but it's all worth it in the end! My two sons aren't quite there yet, but my sister has teenage twins and I'm definitely learning through her experiences.

Happy posting!

Father_0f_7

PF Addict
Aug 19, 2008
F.I., Florida
Welcome, My name is Christian i'm 40 years old and have been married to Amber, also 40, for 22 years.

We have 7 children: Megan (23), Dylan (19), Dane (18), Cassie (16), Jon (15), Billy (10), and Kaitlyn (10).

We also have a son-in-law: Trey (23)
a grandson: Marc (2 years)
and a granddaughter: Hayleigh (2 months)

michelle114

Feb 19, 2011
I am wondering if any of you would be willing to help with some research on bullying. I am a graduate student at the University of Houston Clear Lake my classmates and I are conducting research in order to better understand bullying and victimization in the family context. Because bullying has such damaging consequences on both the bully and the victim, we hope that our findings will help inform parenting training as well as school interventions. We would greatly appreciate it if you could help spread the word about this great opportunity for parents to become involved to better understand bullying in our country. If you might be interested in taking our survey, please let me know and I will post the weblink. Thanks. Michelle

Antoinette

PF Addict
Mar 2, 2010
Australia
welcome. my name is Antoinette.

i have two children Felix(2) and Alegra (11 months)

im not at the teenage stage with them yet, i do have a 13 year old sister though and i am learning from her how hard teenagers are lol.. not looking forward to getting there myself though lol

szerba74

Feb 26, 2011
Utah
I'm new here as well looking forward to know you. I have teenagers in my house too. Fun / Trying times. Any questions feel free to ask.