mom2many...

mom2many

Super Moderator
Jul 3, 2008
melba, Idaho
I am feeling ok. So far the sickness hasn't been as bad as the other's.

I haven't told the kids yet.....But it is coming soon, the husband keeps slipping so I know I can't hide it much longer :).

fallon

Super Moderator
Jul 19, 2007
Michigan
glad you're feeling good. I hate the first few months, it usually feels more like death...LOL!!!

Xero

PF Deity
Mar 20, 2008
PA
Let us know how it goes!! :) Hopefully they wont take it too hard. I hope you're not very sick, I agree with Fallon on those first three months. lol

mom2many

Super Moderator
Jul 3, 2008
melba, Idaho
Well it hasn't been to bad but I started with Sam..she opened the door and I walked in.

I had ran out to the van to get something well on the way back, dinner decided to revisit me . When I came in she noticed something and asked what was up so I said I threw up, she looks at me and goes "You better not be pregnant" here is how it went from there.

Me- Um we'll I might be
Her- tell me your joking
Me- no it's not a joke
Her- I don't want another baby
Me- well what difference does it make you won't be her next year (look for a post on this)
Her- I don't want 8 in my family, I don't even like the ones that I got.
Me- Sorry
Her- that's your plan isn't it, your just going to keep having them until I like one
Me- (lauging) well if that's what you want, or you could just like this one!
Her_ well it better be a girl.....dad is going to screw up this pattern isn't he, watch it'll be a boy!
Me- thankyou for making me laugh....I needed that.

Off she goes to text the "horrible" news to her friends, first she looses her dentist (who she adorded) then finds out about her brother and then the news of a baby, well her on BF (danny) replies back with this... "it's not that bad (the baby) your just upset cause once again there is proof that your mom and dad still have sex :) ) I am going to kiss that boy..he made her and I laugh.

Megan and Lupan were at thier track meet but I am pretty sure she told them last night cause they were a little distant with me this morning..I'll have to talk to them after school.

fallon

Super Moderator
Jul 19, 2007
Michigan
I love how she says, she doesn't want another baby...lol Like it's her responsiblitly. Teens are so fun!!

IADad

Super Moderator
Feb 23, 2009
Iowa
fallon said:
I love how she says, she doesn't want another baby...lol Like it's her responsiblitly. Teens are so fun!!
LOL, or as if, based on that response you're going to say, "Oh, well then we'll just change that fact for you..."

Maybe this is an opportunity for her to learn (or reinforce) the notion that you need to accept the things you cannot change..

hope all goes well M2M!

Xero

PF Deity
Mar 20, 2008
PA
mom2many said:
Her- I don't want another baby
LOL best part!! She's so funny. Well see, that didn't go as bad as you thought, huh? Besides, they don't have so much to worry about as a few of them are old enough now that they'll probably be on their own in just a little while. :) So it's okay. They'll still love you!! Don't worry! :D

mom2many

Super Moderator
Jul 3, 2008
melba, Idaho
fallon said:
update please...LOL How's everything going????

Not much! I am going in today to make my appointment (Ted has to have blood work), the littlest were told yesterday, and are now fighting over whether it is a boy or girl. I get sick daily but I have to say that it hasn't been as bad this round.....although I would like to keep more then one meal a day down :( . Other then that I have been busy and chugging along.

Thanks for asking!

How is your's going...you getting close aren't you?

fallon

Super Moderator
Jul 19, 2007
Michigan
60 days left...LOL and I can't wait!!! My pelvic bone is on fire contantly and I don't sleep much anymore. Mood swings are killer around here right now, my poor family never knows what they're walking into

Glad to hear everything is going OK. That sickness is the worst but hopefully it will lighten up for you soon. Do you tend to be sick long with your babes?

mom2many

Super Moderator
Jul 3, 2008
melba, Idaho
WOW..60 days, those always seem to take the longest LOL! I don't get the mood swings, thank goodness! I don't think my family could handle it, they would make me sleep outside.

I am sick up until the moment of delivery, it sucks. But at least I don't gain much, if any, weight. :)

fallon

Super Moderator
Jul 19, 2007
Michigan
yeah, I gain a ton with all my babies. I think I've put on 30 lbs or more already :-( I just feel so heavy and uncomfy all the time so I tend to snap a lot easier. My poor daughter is really pushing me these days. Normally I handle her back talk, and attitude much better but lately I've been a total bitch. I'm also getting crazy hot flashes so that doesn't help much either

Xero

PF Deity
Mar 20, 2008
PA
Aw man I'm sorry guys! Pregnancy can be a pain. :( I was really sick when I was pregnant with Eli, I lost 15lbs the first three months and then I was sick the rest of the time but not too sick to eat LOL so I gained like FORTY pounds I was a beast. xD I'm pretty sure I was definitely moody too haha.

Father_0f_7

PF Addict
Aug 19, 2008
F.I., Florida
2 months old...Abbey please stick to posts less than 30 days old PLEASE

here is a link to the rules please read over them.
http://www.parentingforums.org/pregnancy/announcements.html[/URL]

esidone

Sep 12, 2009
my wife and I are preg. as much as I see her in pain... I do think about having a 2nd. Not sure there is an easy way to present this without seeming like an a$$. Can anyone make a suggestion that may help?