mom2many's photo's...

mom2many

Super Moderator
Jul 3, 2008
melba, Idaho
Here are just a few, it's hard to find pics with me cause I am usually the one takng them.

My favorite body part....my eye's

Where I live...

Me and my sister when we were younger

Just me...

Me in a mirror....that was not very easy, nor is it sexy LOL

Me holding Kailyn, none showed all of me

mom2many

Super Moderator
Jul 3, 2008
melba, Idaho
We don't have a beach so a river will have to do..

One of my hobbies..making cakes/cupcakes (this is from Vanna's on Saturday)

Xero

PF Deity
Mar 20, 2008
PA
You have beautiful eyes!! And awesome eyelashes, I am so jealous lol. You also live in a very picturesque area, it looks like the air would just somehow be fresher there. :) I also think that Savanna looks just like you!!!! Its creepy! haha. And I am just DYING to eat that cupcake lol, and that's aside from how cute it is. I saw the other picture on your FB of the ones with berries on top of them and I just wanted to reach in my computer and grab one!

Dadu2004

PF Visionary
May 16, 2008
Cleveland, OH
OMG, I'm pretty sure that I'd get mesmorized in your eyes! (I sound like I'm totally hitting on you, but I swear I'm not).

IADad

Super Moderator
Feb 23, 2009
Iowa
you do have gret eyes, and a lovely surrounding to live in.

thanks for sharing.

mom2many

Super Moderator
Jul 3, 2008
melba, Idaho
Xero~ Vanna is my mini me, I see so much of myself in her! Our air is nice, so long as it isn't burning season and then it really sucks. As for the cupcakes....they were so yummy, but a bit of a pain to make until I came up with a trick LOL

Dadu~ LOL, my eyes were always the one thing guys liked, not the only thing thankfully.

XOX~ Bliss was liked by me the minute you made the page, and they are very yummy looking!

IADAD~ thank you!

mom2many

Super Moderator
Jul 3, 2008
melba, Idaho
superman said:
are u part native american? cool pics

Oddly enough I am not, I am Spanish and German on my dad's side. My grandmother is from Germany, they are such an odd couple. And I am Jewish and some other white blood from my mom's side.

My husband however is half Apache and half Scottish and looks whiter then me, if it wasn't for the fact that he has the native bone structure people would think he is white.