My advice to loss weight...

LizBaker

Mar 3, 2011
My trick is... i have changed the regular dish for one smaller... like the one u use for deserts... so far i have lost moe than 30 pounds... i can eat whatever i want and i dont feel hungry anymore.... another trick is having a good breakfast with lots of proteins... (eggs, cheese...) that ends with the craving on the afternoons for candies and fat food

anyway... those things have worked for me, hope help u too

catholicmommy

Mar 26, 2011
Thanks for the advice! I am still working on losing the baby weight. One thing I will do is walk around the house or pop in an exercise video when the kiddos are napping, if I'm not too tired to take a nap myself lol.

Trina

PF Addict
Jun 10, 2007
CT
For me, it's a challenge maintaining my weight and NOT losing any.

teenage_parent

PF Enthusiast
Apr 15, 2011
raw food is hard in the beginning but when you get used to it, your body will make it hard for you to get out of it. and i mean you will suffer so you will most likely just keep on it.

i am pesco vegetarian. i don't eat anything oily either and i dont eat much processed food. processed is home-cooked meals but when i eat from fastfood and junk food, man, my body just expresses its disgust.

my head and tummy ache. i feel dizzy. and all other discomfort.

Cheena

Jun 3, 2011
Before, I used to weigh heavy. I take in 2 and a half cups of rice per meal. I always get do full that I can't even breathe. But now, with a strict veggie diet coupled with a sport known as rowing, I was able to trim and shape my curves. I will never go back to eating too much rice again.

Parron

Banned
Jul 5, 2011
It is important to lose weight. I have some tips for wight lose. I suggest you to do thirty minute walk in the morning. Walk and running are best exercises for legs. Try to do raw food because raw food is best for weight lose. Fruit juice is also good fir weight lose. Fast food and too much oily stuff can cause over weight so try to avoid these food.

physical therapy management

Last edited:

Reece

Banned
Jul 6, 2011
Well weight loss advice must be act upon and i would like to say that the best technique to reduce weight is to drink lot of water and do number of exercises like push ups, running and jogging.

personal trainers orange county

Last edited:

Wilburn

Banned
Jul 14, 2011
USA
You must know that we can just gain and loose the weight by just bribing change in our diet plan.So first of all do focus on your diet plan and second do work out with the advice of a trainer.

xGolfGirlx

Banned
Jul 15, 2011
I am 5'10" and was a size 12... I started eating heathly and cutted out all pop. Only drinking crystal light (which I know is not good for you but I don't like water) :) Then I started eating only foods that had high fiber... brown rice, cereals, fiber bars, crystal light(w/ fiber)... anything that had fiber. Today I am a size 3. Now doc's are telling me I need to gain weight. :) Never thought I would hear those words after having 2 kids. :) But I really do believe about the fiber diet... but you must drink lots of fluids(not soda) otherwise you will get backed up. :(

Carney

Banned
Jul 19, 2011
Hi Liz,
Some more tips to lose weight effectively:
Prefer raw food over processed food,
Break you meal in 5/6 small meals,
Drink 2 glass of water before every meal,
Prefer fresh juice over beverages, soda and diet soda,
Drink green tea as it improves your metabolic system,
Do start some exercise on regular basis.

Addisonn

Jul 20, 2011
USA
Well,nice discussion....In my point of view drinking more water and daily exercise are the best way to reduce weight...!

Patrick

Jul 22, 2011
Minnesota
After I started having more light turned on and painting my house in brighter colors, my Wife and I have lost a lot of weight. I would recommend such an approach to anyone.