my Angels...

Jordy

PF Fanatic
Apr 12, 2010
Perth, WA
so i talk about my girls so much but i haven't been at 200 posts yet and now i am i want to show you all what they actually look like and you will know as well as i do how beautiful, perfect and amazing they are :)

this is Caidance

this is Camryn

this is Aimee (at my wedding. she is in the middle)

this is them together (fighting of course)

this is them with Nettie (notice Camryn stole Antoinette's $50 and fel asleep before giving it back LOL)

Aimee getting ready for the wedding (Caidy in the back ground being a rabbit)

that's probably enough for now right? LOL

Xero

PF Deity
Mar 20, 2008
PA
Aww they're beautiful!!! Those pictures are so sweet. Thank you for sharing, now I will have a face in mind when you mention their names! :)

Your money looks funny btw lol.

Jordy

PF Fanatic
Apr 12, 2010
Perth, WA
it's a great feeling to adopt a baby because the child really does need you and because of their past they are looking for someone to love and trust and to be the stability in there lives is a wonderful feeling

xox.ilu.xox

PF Addict
Dec 17, 2009
Kamloops, British Columbia, Canada
awwwww!!!! Thanks xero! Thats probably one of the nicest things anyone has ever said to me :) I want another baby soooooooo bad. My gf is on #3 and im super freakin jealous lol. And another girl i know is pregnant with twins, and they werent even planning for a baby or wanting one-let alone two lol. I wish they could make fake uteruses or something. haha. heck if they can genetically engineer peoples ears and noses out of their own skin cells, why the heck couldnt they do that with a uterus. lol. its all pipe dreams i guess.

Jordy

PF Fanatic
Apr 12, 2010
Perth, WA
you should definitely consider adoption.. it is a great feeling and you can ask for a baby you wont necessarily get one but you will probably get one under 2 if you make it known that's what you want there are so many children in need of families

bssage

Super Moderator
Oct 20, 2008
Iowa
Well I hate to be the bearer of bad new here Jordy. But Caidance and Camryn both have the look. Its pretty much over for you. You may as well just hand them your wallet and car keys now.

Maybe you you'll get lucky and they will share your passion for shoes hahahahah can you say "second morgage"

Well enjoy them now.

Super cutties