My baby is 7...

Dadu2004

PF Visionary
May 16, 2008
Cleveland, OH
How is that possible? There's no way she's 7 already. :( Anyway, we had her party over the weekend and it was such a great time. We had all of the family there and just had a blast.

Xero

PF Deity
Mar 20, 2008
PA
OMG, 7 years old! I can't believe it. Tell her she is not allowed to be 7 lol. She is such a beautiful girl, I hope she had a great birthday. :)

Eli is turning 4 in September and the thought just makes me crazy... :( He's not allowed either!

IADad

Super Moderator
Feb 23, 2009
Iowa
Wow, that's great! Looks like she was so excited. It's a great age, try to enjoy every minute you can with her. 9 has gone by way too fast for us, so I know what you mean.

NancyM

PF Addict
Jul 2, 2010
New York
She's really a beautiful child Dadu. It goes faster and faster each day!! Hang on to you hat your in for a long ride! lol

Happy Birthday to her.

stjohnjulie

PF Addict
Aug 9, 2010
St. John, VI
What a little cutie! They grow quickly. I really liked when Luca was 7. Well, most of it :) He really came into his own that year and it was very cool to see what he was taking from the people around him and making his own. Some of me, some of his dad, some from Grandma and Grandpa, and some from my husband. He's still trying to figure out what suits him best, but it was super cool to watch how he just tried everything. He's going to be 10 next month!!! Thanks for sharing the picture. She is just so pretty!