My bad baby...

bssage

Super Moderator
Oct 20, 2008
Iowa
Its an Isuzu Vehicross. Of this color under 260 were sold in the US. Only 4160 total of all colors sold in the us between 1999 and 2001. I may be a little off on those numbers. But very close.

Its a concept vehicle that is a cross between a sports car and SUV. It drives like a sports car.

And just so you know M2M I am still on our "no payment" team. A tree fell on my jeep. I was able to get this with the insurance money. all I am out is tax.

mom2many

Super Moderator
Jul 3, 2008
melba, Idaho
It's super cute and bummer about the tree. I was in that position not to long ago if you remember...only the house was damaged. Maybe i should park a car next to the one that still needs to come down (knock on wood away from the house lol).

So was it a good deal...have to ask I am nosy that way!

singledad

PF Addict
Oct 26, 2009
South Africa
bssage said:
And just so you know M2M I am still on our "no payment" team. A tree fell on my jeep. I was able to get this with the insurance money. all I am out is tax.
Damn, that's so unfair!

Here I am, a guy who loves nothing better that to get away as far as possible from civilization, stuck driving a low-slung sadan and unable to afford any kind of SUV :(

And then some lucky b@#$%!d gets his insurance to buy him that :mad:

Unfair, I tell you. Totally unfair.

I move that we ban bssage from the forum until such time that he has shown some remorse...

PS: Congrats. We don't get that model here, but it looks awesome!

Last edited:

bssage

Super Moderator
Oct 20, 2008
Iowa
All I want for Christmas is a couple foot of snow.

Sd I really do feel bad that all daddy's cant be as cool as Cole and Chloe's ;)