My husband R-O-C-K-S!!...

stjohnjulie

PF Addict
Aug 9, 2010
St. John, VI
I got up this morning and walked into the living room and thought I was at a hotel and housekeeping came in the middle of the night. Everything was all straightened up. The kitchen was even better! Dishes all washed and put away, coffee pot all set up and ready to go, coffee mug placed neatly in front of it upside down on a folded up paper towel. Closer inspection revealed a straightened up baby room and a note on the table wishing me a happy new year and a nice morning. Awwwwww!!! My husband came to bed at 3:30 this morning and it looks like he had a busy evening! What an awesome way to start off the new year. Housekeeping has been kind of far down the list with a new baby to take care of. I'm seriously lucky :D

Xero

PF Deity
Mar 20, 2008
PA
Awww!!!! That is the sweetest thing ever!! You're right, he totally does rock!! Brownie points for him haha. He deserves some major hugs and kisses today I think. :D

mom2many

Super Moderator
Jul 3, 2008
melba, Idaho
You just described my fantasy! That's what I ask for every Mother Day....no luck, maybe someday!

That was very nice of your hubby! He does rock.

stjohnjulie

PF Addict
Aug 9, 2010
St. John, VI
Yeah, he's a keeper! And to think that I put him through hell the last two weeks of my pregnancy. I was a raving hormonal bitch! And since he is the one I'm closest to, he got all the crap. Sorry honey! I really don't know how he remained a single man until he was in his late 30's. He was 39 and I was 35 when we married in October of 2009. So I guess we are still kind of newlyweds. :D

xox.ilu.xox

PF Addict
Dec 17, 2009
Kamloops, British Columbia, Canada
awwwwwwwwwww! lucky!!!! my house looks like a bomb went off. I had far to many to drink on new years, and had a whole day hangover, then we had some drama with pete's ex (im gonna post a thread about it) so my housework has been non-existant for 3 days....bah lucky lady :p

Limms

Mar 6, 2011
Besides this particular day where your husband ROCKS, has him help you on your daily house chores? If yes, then I must congrats you, if not be aware.

Bater Star

Mar 15, 2011
If you had a husband you wouldnt care and neither would he
he would be buying your stuff or at least seeing it in the bathroom and would know what you use and where it goes.

Lexy

Banned
Mar 24, 2011
How cool for you, your wonderful husbands' attention says a lot about the great person that you are as well!

emergencydentis

PF Regular
Jan 8, 2011
USA
stjohnjulie said:
I got up this morning and walked into the living room and thought I was at a hotel and housekeeping came in the middle of the night. Everything was all straightened up. The kitchen was even better! Dishes all washed and put away, coffee pot all set up and ready to go, coffee mug placed neatly in front of it upside down on a folded up paper towel. Closer inspection revealed a straightened up baby room and a note on the table wishing me a happy new year and a nice morning. Awwwwww!!! My husband came to bed at 3:30 this morning and it looks like he had a busy evening! What an awesome way to start off the new year. Housekeeping has been kind of far down the list with a new baby to take care of. I'm seriously lucky :D
Yes you are and don't you ever forget that. There aren't a lot of guys in this world like that. He's a keeper. Wish I'll have someone as good as what you have. I'm jealous!