My Introduction.......

3kids4me

Jun 9, 2008
lol... I guess maybe I should have introduced before posting... oh well, nothing ever done in the right order for me.

I'm Lisa, I have three kids - 13yo boy, 9yo boy and 5 yo girl.

My oldest has adhd and the two youngest are what you might call 'intense' or difficult (stuborn, strong willed, fiercly independant and emotional)

I really like discussing parenting ideas with other parents. So far your board looks great and I'm looking forward to getting to know people.

Lisa

Good Wolf

PF Addict
Mar 11, 2008
TX
I'm glad you found us. Kick your feet up and make yourself at home.

Please excuse the 'drama' threads. The forum is going through some nonsense right now but I'm sure it will all settle down shortly.

musicmom

PF Visionary
Dec 4, 2007
HI and welcome. I have to say if your child is adhd then you will totally fit into this board. You have pre-understanding. lol
Post away.

mmynedshlp

PF Enthusiast
May 27, 2008
hello

my sons who do not live with me have ADHD and one is out of control and the state took him from his father. :(

my oldest she has problems paying attention in class and has many of the signs of ADD but since i am step-mom the school will not take my requests for testing and i have no grounds for doctor stuff either :(

My youngest she is suspected of having Autism.

So I am so happy to have another parent here who might expand the special needs area :)