My LITTLE girl the MOTHER to be D:...

Jordy

PF Fanatic
Apr 12, 2010
Perth, WA
this is my 14 year old daughter who has just found out she is 6 weeks pregnant... this is pictures of her, just so you can all see how young she is.. sooo not ready to be a mother right?

from our trip to Bali

again from Bali

a third one from Bali

with her friends. just being a kid (i wish it could be like this forever)

with her Ex boyfriend Nicco (at my wedding)

another at my wedding

Dadu2004

PF Visionary
May 16, 2008
Cleveland, OH
Well, best of luck to you and to her. It will be a long and tough road with her being so young, but with your love and support, she will make it through.

Antoinette

PF Addict
Mar 2, 2010
Australia
put all the pretty pics up LOL I'm going to find funny pictures and attach them to this post LOL i have some good ones

Xero

PF Deity
Mar 20, 2008
PA
She's a beautiful girl! And soon you'll have a beautiful grandbaby! There's no use in worrying and freaking yourself out for the next 9 months, just relax and accept what's coming and try to get excited about it! Trust me, I was pregnant by surprise with Eli and I did a lot of crying and worrying and freaking out and you know what? It didn't change anything, all it did was force me to miss all the good things about being pregnant with my baby boy. And you don't want to miss out on the happiness hidden behind all the negativity in your daughter's first pregnancy. Just go with the flow! :)

Antoinette

PF Addict
Mar 2, 2010
Australia
that's what we are trying out best to do :) and your right she is beautiful.. if only you knew who the father was so you could see the other side of the gene pool LOL.. all Michelle said was he is he is under 18 and she loves him right?..... well its more than you had yesterday so take it as a small victory LOL... try to be happy for her :) :)

IADad

Super Moderator
Feb 23, 2009
Iowa
if it's someone she "loves" she'll be giving up his identity as soon as she's not afraid anymore (I sense)

She is very pretty, and she's still going to be very pretty and fun and funny as a mom. She just won't have the same "carefree" teenage years, but there could be good for her to look forward too there as well. I'll looking at sending my last kid off to college when I'm 61....she could be 34, just think of that part of her life ahead of her.