Need lots of good karma/thoughts...

aliinnc

PF Fanatic
Jan 10, 2008
Raleigh NC
Today we jumped through the last hoop of my DD's application to the North Carolina School of Science and Math, one of the best schools in the country (and it's free).

I'm a fan of The Secret, and I believe that thoughts have power. Help us by thinking positively and sending good thoughts her way.

We should hear the week of April 9th. Wish us luck!

Thanks thanks thanks

JeanM

Mar 16, 2008
Hey Aliinnc,
Im also a great fan of the secret too!
I believe in it because i can really see it work in my daily life!

I will have you in my thoughts!
Everything will work out!
Cheers!
<U></U>

aliinnc

PF Fanatic
Jan 10, 2008
Raleigh NC
What is he planning on majoring in?
Well, this is actually a school for the last two years of high school. But she wants to do something in science involving solving the world's environmental problems and the use of renewable resources. Unsure yet whether the major will be chemistry, engineering, bio or what?

The next hurdle will be college apps...

Good Wolf

PF Addict
Mar 11, 2008
TX
aliinnc said:
Well, this is actually a school for the last two years of high school. But she wants to do something in science involving solving the world's environmental problems and the use of renewable resources. Unsure yet whether the major will be chemistry, engineering, bio or what?

The next hurdle will be college apps...
Sorry, she not he.

Wow, I guess you don't have to worry about who is going to take care of you in your old age. Congrats on having a daugther who is eco-minded and has a set of great goals. You must have done something right.

Claire64

PF Fanatic
Mar 10, 2008
Good luck with application!

It sounds like your daughter has a good head on her shoulders and it's great to hear about young people who want to clean up the environment.

aliinnc

PF Fanatic
Jan 10, 2008
Raleigh NC
Thanks so much, Good Wolf. We parents can use all the props we can get.

Three weeks to go til we know! I'm keeping positive thoughts...