Need Tips for house organisation...

Khalilah

Sep 16, 2016
Hi,

I have a serious need to have my house clean. It just drives me crazy seeing the sink full of dishes, a dirty carpet, unclean bathroom, laundry, etc. I am doing my best with 2 children, one of them 5 weeks old with keeping up with household duties, and find myself wondering what is the right balance of clean house and spending quality time with the kids and letting go of the rest. I started to think about good cleaning company services. While searching the net I found certain layouts of sunrise cleaning company ( http://www.sunrise-cleaning.com/ ) . I wonder how other moms who love to have their house organize to do it and maintain their sanity!

artmom

PF Fanatic
Feb 26, 2015
Canada
Some people break up with the cleaning regime with the days of the week. The get their laundry done on Sunday, vacuum Monday, dust Tuesday and take care of the daily messes in between.
The important thing is keeping a clean floor, bathroom and kitchen. I go by the motto that everything has a place and everything should be in it's place. If you see a mess clean it, tidy it. Nap when the baby naps. Get a Jolly Jumper and place it in the kitchen door way when cooking and tidying up the kitchen.
As someone with a small apartment and tons of furniture and trinkets and stuff, the important thing is that everything that can harm a small child is out of reach and the place is relatively clean. Don't fret over the small stuff.

Helina

Aug 25, 2016
Canada
Cleaning services could help. Yes. But, there are some things that you can take care of yourself. Like making sure you keep back things properly after use. Also make your children do the same. Always try to involve your kids in the cleaning. Make sure that they understand the importance of cleaning. So involve them in all small cleaning possible.