New discovery...

Good Wolf

PF Addict
Mar 11, 2008
TX
Trina said:
Did you know "bung hole" is a legitimate term? I learned this from the show <I>Dirty Jobs</I>. Mike Rowe was making large wooden barrels. Apparently the hole used to fill the barrels with beer/wine/etc. is actually called a "bung hole". Mike actually LOLed when he realized this. LOL!
I'm a big fan of Dirty Jobs. The only problem is they don't use TP on that bung hole...

I didn't 'teach' her to say it, she is just a mocking bird. I should know better but sometimes I have an MTV moment.

Trina

PF Addict
Jun 10, 2007
CT
HappyMomma said:
LOL, that's funny - we're fans of Dirty Jobs. I guess I just need to make sure they announce that on the loud speaker in the grocery store next time. ;-)
Believe me, I know how you feel. My DH has also taught our kids some terms and habits I'd rather they not use in public. :rolleyes:

Trina

PF Addict
Jun 10, 2007
CT
Good Wolf said:
I'm a big fan of Dirty Jobs. The only problem is they don't use TP on that bung hole...

I didn't 'teach' her to say it, she is just a mocking bird. I should know better but sometimes I have an MTV moment.
We all have those moments once in awhile. ;) Those darn kids always pick that stuff up. They seem to be listening very well to those type of things but tune out the stuff we really want them to hear. LOL!

musicmom

PF Visionary
Dec 4, 2007
Trina said:
Did you know "bung hole" is a legitimate term? I learned this from the show <I>Dirty Jobs</I>. Mike Rowe was making large wooden barrels. Apparently the hole used to fill the barrels with beer/wine/etc. is actually called a "bung hole". Mike actually LOLed when he realized this. LOL!
I friggen love Mike Rowe. That man is so funny.
Yea...Mike Rowe said bung hole *doing happy dance*:D

Trina

PF Addict
Jun 10, 2007
CT
musicmom said:
I friggen love Mike Rowe. That man is so funny.
Yea...Mike Rowe said bung hole *doing happy dance*:D

He's funny AND very easy on the eyes! :yes: