New Eli and Tyler *PHOTO BOMB*!...

Xero

PF Deity
Mar 20, 2008
PA
Wanted to post some new pictures of the boys! Eli just turned four, and went to his first day of school today *sniff*! Tyler is getting so big! He sleeps 7-8 hours straight every night and then another 3-4 after that, he is touching, hitting, and grabbing toys, laughing, and telling us little baby stories lol. He will be 3 months old on the 15th!

TYLER!!

Is positively adorable:

Is a total ham:

Is looking devious:

Is the master of tummy time:

Is refusing to fall asleep:

Is just plain cute:

Is the victim of adult boredom LOL:

Again haha:

Discovers his hands:

Xero

PF Deity
Mar 20, 2008
PA
ELI!!

Got a bike for his birthday:

Got some cool Mario stuff at his birthday party:

Had a really cool cake:

Is a super cute kid:

Is checking out some toys at preschool during open house:

Sits in his car seat:

Is getting in the car for his first real day of school!!:

Is ready to go in!:

Answers the phone:

I love my kids!!!! Can you tell? lol

Xero

PF Deity
Mar 20, 2008
PA
Thanks ECD! They definitely do look a lot alike. :) I love comparing baby pictures.

stjohnjulie

PF Addict
Aug 9, 2010
St. John, VI
Thank you so much for the pictures!! I love seeing them all. I don't think I have ever seen the hubby before. Everyone looks amazing. I love the first one of Tyler, and Eli is so photogenic that it seems like it'd be hard to get a bad one of him. But in usual fashion, none of mom! We need to give someone the camera every once in awhile :)

How is Eli liking school? He looks so cute with his little backpack.

Xero

PF Deity
Mar 20, 2008
PA
Haha I'm camera shy!! And your pictures are the same way! :p Eli loved school! He said he ate a cookie and he had to clean up his toys lol.

I agree, I love taking pictures of both of my kids, they both take the cutest pictures. If you were friends with me on facebook you'd really come to realize just how often I take pictures, its an addiction. lol!

IADad

Super Moderator
Feb 23, 2009
Iowa
Thanks for the Photo update. Tyler looks like he has cute and devious all wrapped up in one, you're going to have to watch him ;-)

Eli is growing up so much. I Lol'd an the cookie and cleanup part. DS2 got an award at preschool the other day, it's called a "Wow Award" and he got it for helping a friend pour water in her cup. He was so proud, told us, "this was the best day in my entire life." I guess it's all down hill from here.