new member(Surprise!)...

Computerdad

PF Regular
Oct 19, 2010
Summerville, SC
I'm a 24 year old soon to be new biological father, I currently have two soon to be step children(I'm engaged to argueably the most beautiful, fiery, strong, caring woman in existance). I am struggling with relating to everyone in what i conceve to be the best way. I went from being a lonely traveling computer contractor in the south east to being a co-head of household of 4, that will be increased to 5 in april with the arrival of my first(or third) child. I have so many questions, and I feel this is a good place to look for answers.

IADad

Super Moderator
Feb 23, 2009
Iowa
Welcome - Glad to have you here. Look forward to your questions and your input as well.

I'm Ray, Dad to two boys 8 and 3 yo, in Iowa.

Father_0f_7

PF Addict
Aug 19, 2008
F.I., Florida
Welcome!
I'm Christian (40), married to Amber (40) for 22 years.
We have 7 children: Megan (23), Dylan (19), Dane (17), Cassie (16), Jon (15), Billy (9), and Kaitlyn (9).
We also have a son-in-law: Trey (24)
a grandson: Marc (22 months)
and a granddaughter due in January: Rylee

Xero

PF Deity
Mar 20, 2008
PA
Sounds like a fun situation! :) Welcome to the forum Computerdad, I hope you like it here.

mom2many

Super Moderator
Jul 3, 2008
melba, Idaho
Welcome to the boards!!

my name is Jennifer and I am a SAHM to 8 kids, they range in age from 19 years to 11 months.

I have been told I am the crazy baby lady (IAdad LOL). hope you like it here and welcome to fatherhhood.

Computerdad

PF Regular
Oct 19, 2010
Summerville, SC
so far so good. I havnt had any time off work to lurk through the forums, but the time i have had to take to looking around has produced alot of positive and genuine input to peoples requests for info.. and thats just friggin fantastic considering the nature of most internet boards. :D

Dadu2004

PF Visionary
May 16, 2008
Cleveland, OH
I started off a few years ago in Geek Squad doing in home technical work. Now, i'm a Systems Administrator...starting a new gig at an architechual firm in downtown Cleveland.

Computerdad

PF Regular
Oct 19, 2010
Summerville, SC
Congratulations. I did a geek on call job for awhile. was very confusing with little credit. but i found a solid pc support job in a major manufactured distributer in charleston, sc
thinking about moving to servers when im done here.

mom2many

Super Moderator
Jul 3, 2008
melba, Idaho
If you like something you see or read you can give them rep with that little yin-yang looking symbol under your name and avatar.

IADad

Super Moderator
Feb 23, 2009
Iowa
boys boys boys, I knew we'd find you clustered in the corner here, talking shop. Mix around the room... ;-)

That's great news Dadu, I hadn't heard that you'd landed a job - congrats!

stjohnjulie

PF Addict
Aug 9, 2010
St. John, VI
Welcome! I'm Julie, and I have a 9 year old son, a baby boy on the way, and a fantastic husband.

I "heart" my computer, but haven't yet achieved geek status :( maybe someday.

Looking forward to getting to know you better!