New product for dining out with your child...

Lil' Diner

Banned
Oct 30, 2008
Hi everyone,

My name is Jesse and I just started my own company called Lil' Diner. I of course, got the inspiration from my son Frankie, who is now 2. But I would love to share a little history about it and how it works with you.

I was frustrated dining out with Frankie as soon as he was 6 months old and able to sit up in his high chair to eat at the table with us. I hated the fact I had to feed him off of a restaurant table that I would try desperately to clean and disinfect with a baby wipe before hand. The alternative was to provide a plate which would not remain on the table for long and usually ended up on the floor. I tried other products, which required frequent cleaning after eating and purchasing of new parts etc... So I set out to come up with something totally new and sensible.

I offer a device that attaches to any table or structure and allows a parent or guardian to secure any standard restaurant plate, bowl or any other dinnerware to prevent a small child from throwing their plate on the floor. It also provides a safe and sanitary eating environment when dining out. Also, when you're done, you are done! No dishes to clean or store in your diaper bag, you just take off the plate, give it to your server and your done!

If you would like to learn more please visit my website at Lil' Diner or email me at the address below

I hope you enjoy this as much as I have,
Thank you,
Jesse Mills
Lil' Diner
lildinerinfo@gmail.com
<I>"the safe and simple way to dine out with your child"</I>