Nichole's 2 year...

Kaytee

PF Deity
Apr 9, 2007
Texas
Forgot to say that we went to Nichole's two year check up. I told the doctor that we fired the GI and told her why. I told her that she wouldn't do a allergy test on her and was all about the biopsy. I told her we went to an independent allergist and she said "good for you". Nichole has not had diarrhea in about 3 weeks now. Occassional mush but once or twice a week, so normal! We switched her to bottle water and she has been fine!!!
So she said that she would have done the same thing and as long as the diarrhea didn't come back then all was fine. She is not concerned about Nichole's weight and says she is perfectly small!
I also told her about what we are doing the the vaccinations from this point on. No more for now, but in 3 months we will bring her in for a weight check (just to be safe) and we will then run blood titers on her to see if she has any immunity to the ones she has recieved as of yet. We will then do the MMR when the results get back. I told her we are not doing Chicken Pox unless she doesn't get it naturally by the time she is like 8 or so. She said she was fine with that!
I also asked her about the next future child. I have decided not vax the next one until 6 months old and then just one at a time just like Nichole. She said that is perfectly fine iwth her!! So YAY!!

ok that was long sorry!! Heres her stats

24 1/2 months
22pounds and 0.2 ounces (lol not even an ounce!!!)
they said 35 inches, but they are nuts I re measured her at home and she is 33 inches.
I think she is technically not on the curve for weight, but the doc said she is fine. She also laughed and said she has a 6 month old that weighs more then NIchole but that kid is a Shaq!!

jenilouise

PF Addict
Oct 20, 2007
Oregon
ctually was about to say Natalia is about to catch up with Nichole... sounds like she had a good checkup and you have a good doctor.

fallon

Super Moderator
Jul 19, 2007
Michigan
oh no...my fat boy has passed her up, he just weighted in at 24 lbs 3oz last week. I'm glad to hear her visit went so well. Sounds like you have a really good doc

Kaytee

PF Deity
Apr 9, 2007
Texas
she is wondrful!!!
My baby weighs less then a 10 month old!!! lol thats funny! Of course your boy is perfect the way he is too

Kaytee

PF Deity
Apr 9, 2007
Texas
OMG I have to physically restrain myself from calling Nichole a little Brat sometimes!!

jenilouise

PF Addict
Oct 20, 2007
Oregon
I say it when I am kidding around with them. My stepdad calls them FB1, FB2, FB3, and FB4- flaming brat 1-4. My dad used to call us RK's which was rotten kid.

Kaytee

PF Deity
Apr 9, 2007
Texas
lol I know. I call Nichole buggaboo. Its been her name since she was a few weeks old. Dh calls her that too. We also call her bug. for short.

musicmom

PF Visionary
Dec 4, 2007
I call my son "D" boogaloo, my daughter pumpkin lips or chunky monkey, we call the little one "little one", or princess or my baby.
When they are being goofy I call them dorks or goof balls or ding dongs. lol