No Any Energy...

abbey.barclay

Banned
Jul 9, 2009
I have absolutely no energy at the moment.
I fel so slow. I falll asleep during the day and struggle to wake up. Everyday things seem like such hard work.

Any advice of what i can do to get my energy back or what could be causing the low levels at the moment?

Xero

PF Deity
Mar 20, 2008
PA
It could be anything. It could be lack of proper nutrition in your diet, anemia, maybe even a thyroid problem. It never hurts to talk to your doctor about this stuff. He'll run a couple tests on you and at the very least give you some good advice.

IADad

Super Moderator
Feb 23, 2009
Iowa
Is it possible you aren't sleeping well? Apenia, as well as other sleeping problems, I'm sure, can cause tiredness like that without you even knowing the problem. But sleep problems are something a doctor would investigate.

L..

PF Regular
Jun 19, 2009
I have the same problem.No matter how long I sleep,I still feel so tired,and don't want to do any thing.

shubh

Banned
Aug 11, 2009
- Get the energy and focus you need throughout the day or just before your workout in an easy, convenient drink.
- These powerful stimulants will give you more energy than you know what to do with! They have the added benefit of helping you lose fat as well.
- These non-ephedra products contain herbs like ginseng to help you increase energy in a way that lasts longer than some other stimulants like caffeine.
- Oxygen enhancers provide sufficient oxygen at the cellular level to fully maximize exercise performance, minimize muscle recuperation cycle, thus permitting maximum muscle anaebolism (growth), and optimal body fat reduction.
- Carbohydrates are used for energy in your body

ellen21

PF Regular
Jul 15, 2009
hey here are some tips by which you can overcome your tiredness
like have a glass of water , take short naps a day , eat lots of raw vegetables and fruits and do some walking at least for 15-30 minutes
hope this will help and you feel better

patriciaryan

Aug 26, 2009
Read "Patrick Holford's Low GI book" - it works wonders for your energy!
And if you are tired out because you are mentally exhausted, try "Byron Katie's The Work!"