Nolan walks!...

Xero

PF Deity
Mar 20, 2008
PA
YAY Nolan!!! It's SO exciting, isn't it Sky??? I remember how much I freaked out when Eli took his first steps. I have a video of some of his first ones. If I would stop being lazy I could post it. I would like some pictures please kay thanks!! lol

Skyburning

PF Fiend
Oct 6, 2007
Mississippi
lol I'll try to get some pics Xero :) No promises though- he's still pretty wobbly so I'm usually right behind him with my arms out lol.

Xero

PF Deity
Mar 20, 2008
PA
Skyburning said:
lol I'll try to get some pics Xero :) No promises though- he's still pretty wobbly so I'm usually right behind him with my arms out lol.
Oh, right! :laugh: lol

bssage

Super Moderator
Oct 20, 2008
Iowa
Skyburning said:
Thats great and funny. The grandparents used to follow the kids around all day like some kind of magic safety net with there arms out like that. Always on the edge of toppling over.

The ironic thing is we spend the first few years teaching them to walk and talk and the rest trying to get them to sit down and shut up.

fallon

Super Moderator
Jul 19, 2007
Michigan
bssage said:
Thats great and funny. The grandparents used to follow the kids around all day like some kind of magic safety net with there arms out like that. Always on the edge of toppling over.

The ironic thing is we spend the first few years teaching them to walk and talk and the rest trying to get them to sit down and shut up.
haha, so true :)

Xero

PF Deity
Mar 20, 2008
PA
Louise, please try only to respond to threads that have a last post date no older than 30 days. :) When you bump old threads, it pushes the current topics to the bottom, that's all. Thanks!

http://www.parentingforums.org/f17/rules-guidelines-read-before-posting-7179.html[/URL]