Not a game...

bssage

Super Moderator
Oct 20, 2008
Iowa
ElliotCarasDad just did a shameful Seinfeld reference in a very serious thread.

I think it would be a terrible idea if everyone were to start sliding in TV or video references in our serious threads. Further more I think violators should receive a demerit point for every day their reference can go unnoticed. And these points should be tallied. For a end of the month total. To see who the offenders are. I have more idea's to the punishment but have to go read Redbook first.

bs

16th ave.

PF Addict
Jan 4, 2009
East Texas
um, i missed the joke somehow never did care for seinfeld. sorry the thread got messed up. feel free to fill in what the joke was.

if i ever say anything to offend others that looks like trouble is coming---not good at puttin' things into words and my foot gets stuck in my mouth quite a bit.
<U> Please</U> say something. i'll do my best to make sure the offended party gets an immediate sincere apology.

bssage

Super Moderator
Oct 20, 2008
Iowa
I tried to pm u 16. The last 6 post on the job thread were Seinfeld refferences. This is a "Tongue in cheek thread" Its a joke suggestion that we slip in tv movie refferences into our responses when appropriate. And make a game of it. I wouldnt worry about it. I enjoy reading your stuff. And like I have said before this place would be no fun at all if we agreed on everything all the time.

16th ave.

PF Addict
Jan 4, 2009
East Texas
ooh, ok. that would be an interesting game of sorts. not tellin' what sort of stuff people can come up with.
great idea.

need to check them settings...