Not Much Of A Solid Food Eater...

gorais

Apr 9, 2008
Philippines
my jiv is not much of a solid food eater. He wants milk more than a meal. every meal I am trying to feed him, but everytime that he see the spoon going to his mouth he will run away..............he is 2 now

Kaytee

PF Deity
Apr 9, 2007
Texas
well I think its normal. Nichole doesn't eat much breakfast, maybe a bit or two of an apple. Then she drinks milk. Though she does eat fine the rest of the day.
If he will not touch his food and you are truly concerned, then limit the milk. 1 cup at every meal and thats it. If he wants something more throughout the day, then water it is!!!! He will eat, he will not starve himself.

Amber

PF Addict
Feb 8, 2008
Knoxville, TN
He'll eat eventually. He'll get hungry enough.

All 3 of mine went through this phase. They learned to eat when Mom made it and it was ready or wait until the next meal.

HappyMomma

PF Addict
Mar 7, 2008
Wylie, TX
I am a believer that "they will not starve themselves and will eat when they are hungry." Now getting them to eat what we want them to eat is another story. :)

Amber

PF Addict
Feb 8, 2008
Knoxville, TN
HappyMomma said:
I am a believer that "they will not starve themselves and will eat when they are hungry." Now getting them to eat what we want them to eat is another story. :)

They get hungry enough, they'll eat a peanut butter and cat food sandwich if it's placed in front of 'em, eh?:laugh: