Oh now that doesn't fly with me....

dazed80

May 27, 2008
Ohio
wow!!! okay so this is your take on things. But you still are not supporting your moderators. As a matter of fact this thread is nothing more than a slap in the face for all the work they have done in the past. Now you are asking members who may have become friends with people that have been banned to tell you how this forum should be run? Forget what the moderators have to say. I'm sorry but I find this amusing honestly.

Sirk

Your Forum Mom
Apr 1, 2008
dazed80 said:
As a matter of fact this thread is nothing more than a slap in the face for all the work they have done in the past. Now you are asking members who may have become friends with people that have been banned to tell you how this forum should be run? Forget what the moderators have to say. I'm sorry but I find this amusing honestly.
...or the mods sent messages to Sanjay about the problems here as well. And I've gotten thanked by them.
either way.

Sirk

Your Forum Mom
Apr 1, 2008
Music-dad said:
dazed80 = Jtee, I guarantee it.
now, now... :Mom Face:
This is a very good example of something that should be PMed to me, not posted.

I IP checked. They are not Jtee.

dazed80

May 27, 2008
Ohio
So no apology Music-dad? You accuse me of being someone I'm not and when proven otherwise you just carry on? :skeptical:

dazed80

May 27, 2008
Ohio
Alright, alright. :) Accepted! I wasn't sure what to think so that's why I posted that. In any case.

Sirk

Your Forum Mom
Apr 1, 2008
dazed80 said:
So no apology Music-dad? You accuse me of being someone I'm not and when proven otherwise you just carry on? :skeptical:
Now this wasn't necessary. It was over.

Music-dad said:
Please accept my apology.

I'm Sorry.
And this I like.

My upstairs neighbors are having sex again. Those people can't do anything quietly. No sleeping for me. :(

Lissa

PF Visionary
Sep 12, 2007
Sirk said:
When you send me a message saying UserX said this and UserY did that, can you please link me to posts and threads where said things happened?
Unfortunately, most of the threads have been deleted by the moderators.

fallon

Super Moderator
Jul 19, 2007
Michigan
Lissa said:
as far as I know of no threads have been premently deleted...usually we close a thread or lock it if it has gotten out of hand. this is never done lightly but as you know there have been plently of times that it was needed

meow_173

PF Addict
Jan 3, 2008
Hamilton, Ontario
I think, through all that has happened, if there were set rules set by sanjay (sorry if i spelt that wrong) or whomever else owns/runs this forum, why have they strayed so? If we were allowed to question the mods, in their actions, rulings, methods of how they come to conclusions etc, why (if the mods are determined to keep the peace, up hold sanjay's view on what his forum is supposed to be) has so much slid through the cracks? ANd it did seem that there were "favourites" at times, and i think as a "mod" your duties are to be open, keep some sort of order, and uphold the respect in a forum. And unfortunatly, that has slipped through the hands of some. I really hope that things get back to normal, or changes are made to achieve that.

Kaytee

PF Deity
Apr 9, 2007
Texas
fallon said:
as far as I know of no threads have been premently deleted...usually we close a thread or lock it if it has gotten out of hand. this is never done lightly but as you know there have been plently of times that it was needed
not often enough in my opinion

Mindy

PF Addict
Feb 20, 2008
QC, Canada
Lissa said:
Well when EVERYONE starts breaking TOS what do you expect them to do? And no entire thread has ever been deleted except maybe a circ one.

fallon

Super Moderator
Jul 19, 2007
Michigan
meow_173 said:
LMAO which circ one HASN"T been closed?? LOL
all of them have been closed for a while at least...did you guys notice there is now a seprate forum for circ info? Thanks for that Sirk!!!

Lissa

PF Visionary
Sep 12, 2007
Mindy said:
Well when EVERYONE starts breaking TOS what do you expect them to do? And no entire thread has ever been deleted except maybe a circ one.
I expect them to not delete the post, but rather move it into the mod forum for ALL moderators to discuss. That's what I expect.