Oh teenagers, you have to love them...

cybele

PF Addict
Feb 27, 2012
Australia
We recently had some tenants move out of one of our investment properties and Ash and I went over after work today to meet our property manager for the final inspection, we found the following in the wardrobe of one of the bedrooms:

I don't know what I love most, the excessive love hearts in what is supposed to be an angry note, all the z's or the P.S at the bottom.

IADad

Super Moderator
Feb 23, 2009
Iowa
Can you believe that in the early 21st century people were actually forced to live in rooms with beige walls? It's like debtor's prison all over again.

cybele

PF Addict
Feb 27, 2012
Australia
I am pretty sure you could fit a plasma in that room, sure you would probably have to forfeit a bed, but it is possible.

babysitter

PF Regular
Aug 17, 2013
There is so much that note says about the psychology of that child and the parenting she received.

Xero

PF Deity
Mar 20, 2008
PA
I am pretty sure the girl was just being silly. :p

Did you post this on facebook or any picture sharing networks? This is like too funny not to share with the world haha.

I assumed powerpoint was what you guys called those, although the first thing that came to my mind was the computer program used to make presentations lol.

IADad

Super Moderator
Feb 23, 2009
Iowa
cybele said:
You know, the thing in the wall that you plug electric things into.
Ah, I figured from the context, we call them "Outlets" (which upon thinking about it is maybe even more ambiguous. Maybe only slightly better that "Holes" as the russian electricians called them on Seinfeld.

mom2many

Super Moderator
Jul 3, 2008
melba, Idaho
Xero said:
I assumed powerpoint was what you guys called those, although the first thing that came to my mind was the computer program used to make presentations lol.
I thought a PowerPoint was the computer thing also. I never once thought she meant an outlet lol

cybele

PF Addict
Feb 27, 2012
Australia
Never heard of them being called an outlet.
That said we call the things you put in them "powerplugs" so apparently we just like the word power down here.

IADad

Super Moderator
Feb 23, 2009
Iowa
cybele said:
Never heard of them being called an outlet.
That said we call the things you put in them "powerplugs" so apparently we just like the word power down here.
yeah, we call them "plugs", or "electrical plugs," and we plug them into "outlets" or I guess more correctly "Electrical OUtlets"

pwsowner

PF Enthusiast
May 15, 2013
Ontario, Canada
I knew she meant outlet. Only because a few years ago I was doing some research on Australia to learn about some of the differences. Did that because some day I'd love to go there for a vacation. Probably never will, but I'd love to.

I think the note was just for fun too.

Xero

PF Deity
Mar 20, 2008
PA
Yep, plugs and outlets, with or without the word electrical in front of them haha.