Oliver's Picture Thread...

Lissa

PF Visionary
Sep 12, 2007
Here are some pics from yesterday and today.

At the coffee shop today.

FooserX

PF Addict
Jul 11, 2007
Denver
I LOVE the first black and white one. I can see that being on a postcard or something!

Great pics - thanks for sharing :)

Lissa

PF Visionary
Sep 12, 2007
FooserX said:
I LOVE the first black and white one. I can see that being on a postcard or something!

Great pics - thanks for sharing :)
Thanks. I love that one too.

Trina

PF Addict
Jun 10, 2007
CT
What a cutie! Love the dimples! He looks like his daddy.

Lissa, I take it he's feeling better. YEAH!

Lissa

PF Visionary
Sep 12, 2007
He is feeling better, yes. He still has a running nose though but so do I. This virus is just lingering.

yulia

Banned
Jan 25, 2008
Lafayette, CO
<r><COLOR color="black"><s></s><B><s></s>He is so very cute, Lissa!<e></e></B><e></e></COLOR><e>[/COLOR]</e></COLOR><br/>
<COLOR color="black"><s></s><B><s></s>I just LOVE this first black/white picture! And the dimple on his cheek looks so adorable!<e></e></B> <e></e></COLOR><e>[/COLOR]</e></COLOR><br/>
&lt;COLOR color="black"&gt;&lt;s&gt;&lt;/s&gt;I also have one on my right cheek; when I was small, people would ask me what happened with my second dimple and I’d say that my (older) brother glued it with a glue &lt;E&gt;:rolleyes:&lt;/E&gt; (I was &lt;U&gt;&lt;s&gt;<U>&lt;/s&gt;&lt;B&gt;&lt;s&gt;&lt;/s&gt;horribly annoyed&lt;e&gt;&lt;/e&gt;&lt;/B&gt;&lt;e&gt;</U>&lt;/e&gt;&lt;/U&gt; when they laughed ‘cause I really believed that this was exactly what happened with my second dimple, since once my brother really pretended doing it).&lt;e&gt;&lt;/e&gt;&lt;/COLOR&gt;&lt;e&gt;[/COLOR]&lt;/e&gt;&lt;/COLOR&gt;&lt;/r&gt;

Lissa

PF Visionary
Sep 12, 2007
Playing the piano and dancing.

http://myspacetv.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&amp;videoid=28033273

musicmom

PF Visionary
Dec 4, 2007
Oh my gosh that was hilarious. I thought he was going to head bang there for a second! lol Way too cute.